4 Screenshots

About This File

My first funnel finally got here!! I had never done it before... I was told by many of my feeders that you get addicted to funnels, and quickly... I DID NOT believe them, and I should have. In this video I funnel 5 pints of heavy cream and whole milk, mixed with an entire box of instant pudding mix. You can tell, in the beginning how shy and intimidated I am... but that quickly turns into arousal and eagerness as my belly bloats up so quickly. The fattening, thick liquid came so quickly into my mouth that I'm left gasping, moaning and panting, trying to keep up as my gut balloons into my lap. I didn't wait for the pudding mix to set, either, so it ends up thickening and expanding in my already swollen bloated tummy...

>>in this video: crop top, funnel feeding, heavy cream chug, pudding chug, belly expansion, moaning, panting, burps, fat chat, belly play

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Stuffing's are great, but when a Piggy reaches a certain size and weight, she knows she's going to need 1000's more calories. Determined to reach Champion weight, Dani takes to the funnel. After her initial three rounds, she's huge and addicted. It won't take her long to start looking soft, massive and jiggly as never before. Check out her "Cow Girl Chugging Ice Cream' to see what I mean, you'll be stunned and aroused.

Link to review
Square

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Who knew that “Okay, that didn’t fill me up as much as I think it should have” could be one of the hottest things I could ever hear? …Well, actually, considering the population of this probably a lot of people but still 😂 I’m always a fan of a funneling video but this is something special. Watching her down all those shakes and seeing her belly absolutely explode in size is absolutely mesmerizing. I cannot recommend this video enough!

Link to review