Fat Walk (+ Fat Chat)

$4.99

(8 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Is that a walk or a waddle? I show off how hard I have to work to not waddle, and what my gait looks like now. I also walk with my belly hanging out to jiggle, and play around with sucking in. Then I retire my fat ass to a chair to talk about the changes in walking before dissolving into a horny mess talking about spending my time on my back.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video!!  Your face is becoming so delightfully round and I love your sweet rosy cheeks 🐷.  I loved seeing that when you suck in your belly, it only just matches your huge boobs, and when you let it out it bulges WAY out 🤰.  Of course the best part was seeing you waddle!! It was hot hearing you complain about how you exert your muscles but can only move slowly now, you're like a heavily loaded dump truck that has to stay in low gear 🚚.  But why move at all when you can stay in bed on your back and be fed and bred?? 😋  You're a Good Greedy Girl, keep Growing like the sexy cow you are 🐄😍!

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuuu!! I really appreciate all the fun and thoughtful reviews you leave ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

When I first saw this video I saw it in silence so I think it worked better because I was imaging GoodGirlGrow was saying different things. This video is all about the jiggling and how the weight looks and feels while walking. She discusses how her legs & walking has altered with the additional weight. See her as she is enjoying her additional weight as she rubs her body. I like how GoodGirlGrow has her hair in this video and her black top. She almost looks like she is wearing a Kim Possible outfit in this video. I would recommend this video if you are into fat chats, body jiggling and life updates. 

Thank you!!

Link to review

At the end when you say “I can’t wait to see what the next 100 pounds does.” 😮 …my jaw dropped…  you are looking so lusciously fat this summer. It’s a pleasure to watch you grow. ❤️ 

Thank you 😘

Link to review

Just buy this vid! 😍 
If you saw the huge new numbers that GGG is now weighing in her recent milestone vid, this vid shows them ALL in glorious sexy hefty jiggly motion! 🥵😍

GGG is now seriously wide, feminine, abundant and sensually erotically voluptuous and her beauty really shines through in this vid.

You made me smile :) 

Link to review