7 Screenshots

About This File

I'm back to my biggest (and a bit more) and for that I thought we should celebrate: I ordered some of my favourite foods and made my own buffet 🐷 

Today we have: 4cheese pizza, fried chicken, ribs, sushi, egg rolls, lava cakes, ice cream and passionfruit juice. All for this piggy :)

26 min of NON STOP EATING, struggle, sneezes, belly rubs, chewing and burps. You got it all 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Yes! This is the way to do a stuffing! Get all of your favorite foods together and just eat until there’s no more room. Then burp a little and eat some more until your belly gets nice and round and the stretch marks start glowing 🤩. Seriously, you looked amazing in this video, like you were about to burst out of those pants! And the amount of food was just phenomenal, seriously. Your love of food is really beautiful and honestly a little infectious. Now I want to make my own little buffet 😉

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look massive in this video 😍 I like the way you show off how big you are. Nice burps too! I enjoy watching you eat such a huge meal 

Response from the author:

Thank you! More to come 🐷

Link to review