1 Screenshot

About This File

💕🍪 Join GGGF for the return of GAMINGGothGF! Since you loved this character so much in the original GamingGothGF role play clip, she is back and fatter than ever! Looking absolutely massive with her belly resting between her thighs, she sits on the couch gaming and mindlessly shoveling snacks in her mouth- no wonder she's been fattening up so quickly lately! Realizing how lazy she's been just laying around and gaming for weeks on end, GGGF decides she should try to do another Twitch stream since her followers have been asking about her for weeks. But when she goes to put on her skirt, it is not even CLOSE to fitting anymore.. did she really get SO fat so quickly? She has to try on a plus sized skirt instead, and even that is tight on her giant gut. GGGF adorably whines about how huge her belly has grown while stuffing more chips and cookies in her mouth. There's no way her followers can see her like this! but you don't mind, right? In fact, it seems maybe you're liking how round GGGF has been getting. The thought of you touching her big growing belly eventually makes her super horny, and she begins moaning in pleasure while fingering her belly button. You need to come over asap and help her out- and DON'T forget the snacks! 💕🍪

2.thumb.png.ec20bcd64882a65bd908ef85a3c2e1e6.png4.thumb.png.cb2ad240232a47b8806ece1beb26a80c.png7.thumb.png.dee36bd9d751501283e914ad97b87877.png11.thumb.png.077ed6ba58165e766eda7d99c0d409c8.png13.thumb.png.2dd227ec54e0391651dcb46faa0adac3.png14.thumb.png.04590e278dee33e3d98b53b24ce9dc40.png15.thumb.png.1d1b8e38ad2d2b92da7563a16f8e6cc7.png

If you enjoy the clip, please don't forget to leave a little review! They really mean a lot and help me out a ton! Thanks for your support, as always!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another incredibly sexy video of GGGF.  The look of shock on her face when the skirt can't even get half way around her waist  is so hot.  The way her belly hangs on her lap as she's whining about her growth is great.  The fact that she continues to snack while complaining about how big she's gotten is really fun.  Lots of great belly jiggling and belly button fingering (my personal favourite).  Another great video, as usual.

Response from the author:

This review made me so happy to read! Thank you sooo much 🥰 and I’m also really glad that you like the belly button fingering, because I find it super hot to do! 🙊

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just love this look on GGGF. To see a different side to this goth queen. Her role playing is the best on this side for sure. Her ever growing body is the hottest thing i have ever seen 🤤. This one is a MUST HAVE. 

Aww you’re too sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words 🖤💕

Link to review

This definitely lived up to the hype! Said it before and I'll say it again, your role play skills are top notch! This clip really shows off your growth. I love how when you stand up your belly jiggles like jello all on its own and the transition from embarrassed by your fat to turned on was seamless.

This clip is a steal. Wonderful upload 👍

Wow, thank you so much! Reading this review definitely put a smile on my face. I love role play so much and it’s always so nice to hear that these kinds of videos are appreciated. Thanks for being awesome! 💕💕🖤

Link to review