8 Screenshots

About This File

Something very different today 🙃 why not? In this video I make up a silly but sexy fantasy story in which I am the main character. 🥰 The angle is much lower than usual and you're kind of looking up at me while I put down another blender full of Plumpup shake I mean WG shake. 🥤 I thought it would be fun to tell a story about me plumping up to 200 ...and beyond, once you get a hold of me. 😉 Some very sexy imagery and lots of real belly bouncing because my belly is a big, round, fat ball now and just begs to be bounced 🏀 I can't help it. 🤤 Ooh! 💦 This was fun, we'll have to do it again sometime. 

dance twerk GIF by Fabian Molina

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Jimmy.james501

All that can be said is.... trophy wife !😍😍😍😍

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

Great video!  Your belly is starting to develop a "fat pad" on it that jiggles separately from the rest of your body, and your armpit fat looks sooo soft!  But I really loved "story time" 😁.  Your fantasy is so hot, and so similar to mine!  I love how you get so turned on by pinching your lower belly roll, and by seeing how huge your fat tits are getting!  I think going through one whole jug of weight gain powder each week is going to show progress!  I wish you had an in-person feeder to experience the kind of relationship you describe so wonderfully in this video!  If both you and your man wanted you to get fat, you would definitely get SO fat, and both of you would love it!  I'm looking forward to your growth over the next few weeks 😍

Share this review

Link to review