3 Screenshots

About This File

POV: You knock on the door of the teacher you've had a crush on all year to have her check your work. She pulls out the red pen and starts crossing the problems out one by one until the entire assignment is riddled with red marks. She's disappointed in you and the effort you've put into her class, but she thinks she might have a way to help you focus. Will you accept her proposition? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sylvansprings

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy crap, Kat's description doesn't do this video justice. Just incredibly hot! You won't regret getting this one.

Response from the author:

Guess we know who the real teacher's pet is 😘 free gifts are sent on Mondays! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

This video is the biggest tease ever and I love it 😍 Kats shows just a hint of her bra when offering you a deal that you cannot refuse 😉 Also at the end when tells you to "study my little pet" 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Lets face it, we all want to be Kat teacher pet 💘🥵 Do what the teacher says and buy this video!

Link to review
Guest MacreonOverlord

Teachers have always been something I've been attracted to... I just had to buy this and I wasn't disappointed 

Link to review

I was absolutely blown away by this video. I was turned on the whole time watching the video. She looks amazing as always especially in that white top i mean Jeeze. Totally worth buying.

Link to review

With a teacher that looks like @KinkyCurvyKat I would want the extra attention for help in school. Being teachers pet would be fantastic. Maybe I would pay better attention. *Snicker* 

That white top... So HOT! 🥵

5:57 just... WOW.... 

Worth the watch and I would be teachers pet immediately! 

Link to review