2 Screenshots

About This File

Good morning! Today I woke up so hungry so I decided to order a McDonald’s breakfast feast!🤤🤤 This is a super relaxed video where I just sit in bed with no makeup on, messy bed hair, pyjamas on and just eat my breakfast and chat about my life and how my gaining is going. There’s a few huge belches after chugging my drink (possibly the biggest I’ve ever done!), lots of belly play and of course lots of stuffing my chubby face. $9.99 for this 20 minute eating video!🥰

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is such a charming breakfast in bed-video! Lana looks absolutely gorgeous stuffs her face with a rather large breakfast. She also casually fat chats throughout. Contains a lot of bra straps sliding off her shoulders to her chubby arms, which I find super cute!

Response from the author:

Aw thankyou so much!🥰 the arm straps were annoying me so much haha I had no idea some people found it cute lol😂💕

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You look absolutely stunning with or without makeup. I look forward to the next video.

Response from the author:

Thankyou so much! 🥰💕💕

Link to review