7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Booty gains. Boob growth. Thigh play. Twerking. Riding. Sexy talk.  ~13 minutes

For Casey's first 150lbs gained, it was always all about the belly. Recently, however, her big fat ass and heavy fertile boobs are finally starting to catch up. She spent most of her life flat chested and with a flat ass but now has a huge shelf booty growing back there and 42DDD hanging heavily on her chest. It has been so highly requested that a video be made to honor these gains, so here you have it friends!

Casey shows off for you, so proudly and turned on by her growth. She twerks for you and simulates riding from multiple POVs. She moans feeling how heavy she's grown and gets so out of breath so fast. She rolls back over to show off her wide thick thighs and then starts to explore her boobs... her heavy, full, fertile titties. She jiggles them and licks them while begging you to play with them. 

She rolls back over again to twerk some more for you.. her ass is wobbling in every direction. It wouldn't be a Casey clip without at least a little belly play so she shows off her huge swollen gut towards the end for you as well. This video is so hot! 🔥

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dang! Casey shaking all that fresh baked Funnel Cake! So BOLD of her to Flaunt her sexy fats so unabashedly and proud. I'm reminded of another website where somebody had this concern: "Does all this make you feel weird and objectified? You do know that guys are masturbating while they stare at your image." Casey could almost be laughing through the keyboard as she answers: "Damn Right they are! & I fuckin' LOVE it!" 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

When she knows how amazing her body is and is more than willing to show EVERYTHING off! Such fat beauty on display, Casey! ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.