3 Screenshots

About This File

Join GGGF for her very first burping/drinking video PART I. In this 9 minute first segment, she shows off her ever-growing gut and her huge, spankable ass for you. She flirtatiously drinks beer while slapping and playing with her fat gut (and suggestively sucks on the bottle ;) ). She shows you her belly, thighs and ass from several angles and shakes and claps her ass for you. Her bubbly personality really shines through in this one, and towards the end she starts burping from drinking her beer so quickly. This sexy first half of Beer, Butt & Burps is only the beginning of GGGF's tipsy burping session and preparation for many more burps and raunchy fun to come in PART II.

🖤 If you like the clip, please leave me a little review! They help me a LOT and it always makes my day to read your feedback!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

I love seeing GGGF enjoying a drink. She seems to be letting loose and showing off all of her new amazing fat. Super hot as always 😍

Link to review