9 Screenshots

About This File

Once upon a time, Kelli was a skinny little thing. She bought this bikini to show off her fit body at the beach, but she had no idea that in just 1 and a half years, she would transform from a skinny, in-shape girl into a sexy, obese piggy!

In this clip, watch Kelli wobble, jiggle, and love on her soft and sexy belly, right next to her formerly thin self in the same exact bikini! It's so crazy how different she looks! It's incredible to see her new blubbery body dwarfs her old self. I wonder what year-ago Kelli would say if she saw herself now!

(before and after, side by side, belly play)

((please ignore the TV in the background, I didn't realize you could hear it and I'm too lazy to do anything about it lol)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The first time i saw Kelly she was a skinny little thing on you tube. My how she has grown . In this clip she plays with her sexy fattened belly while keeping eye contact . There is no dialogue in this video but she is so expressive with her eyes you don't miss it. She has this vibe that makes you feel like you fattened her up or she fattened up for you.  Her once thin thighs are becoming massive. The fatter she gets the sexier she becomes. I would love for her to keep gaining.    

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review