Plump Pop Princess

$9.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I've always been a huge fan of Britney Spears and thought it would be super fun to roleplay as her! 

Watch an obese Britney struggle through rehearsal as she tries her best to land the moves her skinny self once mastered.

Then, join her backstage as she scarfs down chips & queso, a cheeseburger & fries and a slice of cheesecake, all while in major denial of her new BBW status 🐷

IMB_ZGWMCO.thumb.gif.f71923834adc0d0a43ae7aa5b16b41b8.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DanielWicker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is probably my favorite one yet! The sexy outfit the full body action the protruding gut....and the HEELS! I think I need to state this now, please keep the high heel content coming! The way you look with those is is spectacular. Would love to see one like this but post-stuffing! You've outdone yourself with this one! And done even get me started on those gorgeous tits looking like they'd pop out of that tiny top any minute! Absolutely perfect. 5 stars girl!

Link to review

This is ChubbieBunnie's best video!! I didn't know Britney could be so sexy!!! The dancing at the beginning is incredible!! Everything jiggles and I mean everything in her sexy outgrown outfit!! And it's so hot how out of breath she is from the dancing and Britney takes her lunch break! Then ChubbieBunnie starts downing food like there's no tomorrow!! She gets nice abs bloated and round!! She has never looked this big before and it's incredibly sexy!!!!! The role playing is fantastic!!! This is a must buy video!!! Her boobs and beachball belly are on full display!!!🥰😍🥵🥵

Link to review

🤯 wow, this was the tribute video I never knew I wanted. It’s great to see ChubbieBunnie in the role of Britney, although I got to say, she looks bigger than I remember her. Her thighs alone send rippling sensations down her amazing body, and seeing everything in motion is truly incredible. Just when you wonder how Britney could have done this to herself, we see how and why when she takes to stuffing herself full on the couch, clearly not too interested in continuing her old workout routine. Who cares she’s hotter with her new diet anyway 😉 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

This video has it all. First we get to see CB dancing around looking sexy. Her belly is so tight and round that it holds up her breasts. We get an amazing view from the side where her breasts are sitting and wobbling on top of her engorged gut as she dances about. Her legs look so sexy in those heels and the blonde hair really works on her.

After a few minutes of dancing, she has clearly burned some calories from moving her heavy body around, so she plops herself down and starts devouring replenishment. She can really put away some food with such a huge belly to fill.

Both her belly and gorgeous face look rounder and fuller than ever. The plumped up cheeks are so pretty and she just gets prettier the fatter she gets.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ☺️

Link to review
Unk0wn1

Probably one of the best videos from ChubbieBunnie yet! Her outfit is really incredible and shows off her amazing body so well. It's worth it just to see her dance around in an outfit that looks like it's ready to rip at any moment, but add on her eating and talking about being an out of shape pop-star and this is a must have!

Link to review