3 Screenshots

About This File

You haven't gotten your feedee to gain weight in over a month, and when you ruin your last chance to make it up to her - she turns you into her next meal in this same size vore experience! 

963182471_FFVoreGIF1.thumb.gif.63e27c56cf6a68305db6aa8a37d1b96f.gif1578309224_FFVoreGIF2.thumb.gif.3bcdf8f31165f1cd546e60a6f99e883c.gif

Failed weigh in - Your feedee hops on the scale excited to see the progress you have made this past month, only to find out she hasn't gained a single pound! She gives you a lecture about how the only reason you two are in this relationship is so you can make her gain weight, and she warns you - if you mess up again there will be horrible consequences. 

Failed feeder - You think things have cooled down enough. . .So you bring your feedee a snack. But a small snack isn't enough to make up for the time wasted! She gets angry and lunges at you. . .

Perfect meal - She grabs you and teases you before shoving you down her gullet, giving you a great view of her mouth and tongue as you go in. She gulps you down, and you're now left to be digested! She gets herself ready for a date to meet a new feeder in her area as you squirm and fight as you digest in her belly...

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosiemariefeedee is looking as beautiful and insatiable as ever. Absolutely worth buying the video! Keep them coming!

Link to review
Tony_syb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Although this is a very good video, the audio seems to die out around 8:15 which hinders it significantly. Could be on my end or this platform. Other than that, Rosie continues to dominate herself as the Vore Queen

Response from the author:

Because of the high audio quality I’ve been having that issue with people using a phone based browser. I will adjust the clip and let you know when it’s fixed! :)

I’m sorry for the inconvenience 💔

Link to review