4 Screenshots

About This File

I went without fast food for a couple weeks, which left me with an insatiable craving for McDonalds. Today I decided to see just how much food I can shove in my fat face until I reach my breaking point!!

Body Tour - While I await the darling delivery driver, I give you a sensual tour of each roll, including my belly and booty at the fore front! But I'm starving and I let you know that I'm dying for some burgers. . .

Burger Time! - They have arrived and now it is time to stuff! I dig in with no mercy, devouring burgers and shoving fries in my face, only making time to add more condiments or to belch. I have a job to do, and that job is filling up my massive belly. You get plenty of shots of me committing this act of gluttony, making sure you see my fatness at different angles.

Stuffed full of a massive meal... - Now that my meal is gone, all that's left to do is to show you the aftermath. Moaning and stuffed to the absolute brim, I rub and show off my massive bloated gut!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.