7 Screenshots

About This File

Join Cookie in her latest weightin and measurements Video - July 2021

In this clip cookie tries on 2 new bikinis, a new skirt and new top for you to see how they fit her massive body.Β 

Then she takes herΒ latest measurements with conparisons to her first ever,Β before going on to eat a pack of cream Buns.

Lastly she will show you her recent weight in and how much she has gained over the last year..Β 

Lots of chit chat throughout πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’‹

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Andrew111

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Cookie is very sexy in this clip. She shows off her luscious breasts , belly and Thighs while modeling her ample figure Β in a variety of changes . She Β sensuouslyΒ stuffs down fattening pastries and shows that she’s got the appetite to add evenΒ more to her already voluptuous frame . This is not a skinny girl video . Cookie is a real BBW. Β She has fattened upΒ beautifully .Finally she hits the scale for a weigh in . Β I highly recommend the video .
Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review ! πŸ’œπŸ’œ

20210713_123442_1.gif

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❀️

Link to review
Euglenoid

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I know I sound like a broken record, but Cookie provides some of the best content in this site. She has gained an impressive amount of weight since she started here, and it really does in your bikinis she tries on. This video, like others she has done, are multi-faceted, making for a LOT of content for the price. I highly recommend getting this vid (and others).

Response from the author:

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

20210718_102835_1.gif

Link to review
t69502a

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Stunning video that shows off Cookie's amazing figure. Her beautiful big sagging belly and big boobs look amazing. An essential purchase.

Link to review