5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty likes to shake and jiggle all her curves for you. In this newest edition to this series, Kitty sports a cute skirt that has trouble covering anything!

To top it off, shes wearing cute lingerie to go with it. Watch her roll around, shaking, jiggling and showing you just her body stays in motion. 

All these extra curves and all this extra movement for your viewing pleasure ...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FrankZimmerman

Gorgeous model my rating has nothing to do with her looks but the added in music is a bit annoying to me. Wasn't expecting that still a great watch just would've preferred the jiggle audio

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
hifi45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such a wonderful and intimate look at Kitty’s biggest Assets! So many more soft and fleshy rolls of fat on her legs and belly, bunching up and clapping together as Ms. Piggy slowly reveals her growing body. 

I loved this video and went looking for Bouncing Booty II but couldn’t find it but did get another great video from a couple of years ago “Stretch Marks and Showing Off” and my how Kitty has grown! Her gorgeous face is so much rounder and fully fattened with double chins flowing into her fleshy neck and well defined cleavage.  The back view of her bouncing belly, through those enormous thighs has got to be seen to be believed! A glimpse of a fat and fluffy paradise!

Wow just Wow❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review