Pasta & Pastries - Messy Stuffing

$7.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Ripped Clothes • Chugging • Burping • Belly Play • Bouncing • Naval Play • Standing • Multi Angle • Fat Chat ~ 33 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I've been on a HUGE pasta kick lately so I decided to order two HEAVY portions of pasta, a bunch of sugary pastries and have a classic belly stuffing session 😈

I started off steady, shoveling in the meat filled pasta and loaded carbonara as my big belly began to swell...

Bite after bite my gut grew bigger as it stretched my shorts to their limits, literally making them fray and start to rip 😳

But of course, that wasn't enough for me...it only made me even hornier and hungrier 🤤

So I started really stuffing my face faster and faster, covering my face and belly with the aftermath of my huge feast 🙈

As full as I was I didn't forget about my dessert! Multiple cake slices and cream filled mochi!!

Even though my massive gut was SO TIGHT I crammed in every last bite of the delicious dessert until I was insanely out of breath 🥵

Covered in cake and sauce I struggle to get myself to my feet to show off my gluttonous figure in all it's glory 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattyprincess

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Amazing as always, absolutely love how you just get bigger and bigger🥵

Link to review
Newlover

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

IMO the SEXIEST one yet! Wow... 🤯

Link to review
EmmanuelAraiza

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

It is worth every day of waiting to be able to see a girl so lida with her stomach all rolled up so plump and round🤤 he looks so cute and sensual that just seeing him makes me happy all week, the feeling of see it☺️

Link to review
mrlovalova2k6

This has to be one of my favorite videos of Mochii's so far!

She loves pasta so much that she eats herself into a ball but that can't stop her gluttony from shoving pastries in on top of that!

Watching her try to stand up after all that at the end is the best lol. The couch let's out a sigh of relief when she finally rises. 

Link to review