6 Screenshots

About This File

💦BIG SPLASH!💦

Lauren gets super wet as she plays in a kiddie pool!

who knew 300 pounds could look so good wet? Standing up, sitting down or lounging back, check out all of the angles on Lush!

watch as she splashes you with her belly fat, jiggles her body to the motion of the water and creates waves with her HUGE ASS!

This video has a ton of belly play and booty play!

Come cool down this Summer with me! 💦🌊

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Lets face it Lauren is a 🐳 in that pool 😍 100% recommend if you like seeing a girl become the size of a ocean 🍑

Link to review
CCT0ny

You really have me drooling over every inch of your curves! To see you get wet in that little kiddie pool is insanely hot! Seeing you make those splashes with your belly really got me excited. And hearing how you had to makeshift your bra to fit your curves is incredible! If I could join you, I'd seriously get a heart attack from seeing you all wet. And your Sports Illustrated poses made my jaw drop. I'd buy that magazine in a heart beat if I saw you on the cover. I'd jump in a kiddie pool with you any day!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Ilovessbbw

Magnificent video and one of the hottest imo

Link to review
nlname098

Lauren looks absolutely gorgeous in this new vid. She shows off her curvy body as she fills out her new kiddie pool, and shows how her big belly even hides her bikini bottoms! This video is among her best, with her charming personality shining to match her perfect physique. Highly recommend!

Link to review

Excellent video thanks for incorporating your wonderful hang more. Perhaps stand up and show how it hangs and on all fours in future. Great video you are rather pretty indeed. Here’s to 400. 

Link to review
Guest jmg123

10/10. Great video with plenty of belly play. So great to see ms lauren getting more confident letting it all hang out 😍. Hopefully the next video is a weigh in because she’s looking bigger and better than ever here 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

This video is WAY too much fun!!!  Lauren's having the time of her life cooling off in her little kiddie pool - and so will you if (make that WHEN) you buy this video.  From splashing you with her perfectly rounded tummy to modelling for SI (might have to subscribe to that too if they ever wake up and realize that Lauren belongs on their cover), this is not one you're going to be able to miss!  You will also love how the water splashes and glistens over every inch of her astonishingly divine curves!

Link to review
marlow

Yeah, I think I'm gonna need more than 5 stars for this one. Lauren looks bigger and sexier than ever here. Just buy the video, lads. That's all I can say.

Lauren, don't even send me anything--I'm just looking forward to your next vid. In my dreams, you'd do a month challenge where you'd do a weigh in at the beginning and end, and in the middle you'd indulge like crazy, just to see how much you could move the needle in a month. I'd buy every video along the way, that's for sure. Anyhow, I know this isn't a request forum--so I digress. Boys, buy this vid. Her hair looks great, her face is 10/10 pretty, and her body is other-worldly.

Link to review

It's been a little while since I've seen any content from Lauren and she's looking as gorgeous and plump as ever. The way the water makes her curves look is just amazing and will be well worth your purchase of this video. The jiggles from her plump, curvy body are as always a pleasure to watch. All in all an amazing video and you"ll be glad you purchased this. I highly recommend this. 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In my opinion, this might be the HOTTEST video Lauren has made yet! 🔥🔥🔥 It doesn’t get much sexier than a wet Lauren! 😈💦💦💦 I’d say she is definitely eating well too lol, looking massive all over! 🐷😍 She shows off her belly soooo much in this video too 😍🙌🙌🙌, you can’t even see the bikini bottoms when that massive gut is out! 😂 Tons of jiggles and waves caused by all the fat stored on that bod! 😋 Highly recommend! 

Link to review