6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh in. Weight update. Fat chat. Belly play. Before & after photos. Goal setting. 14 minutes

Casey finally weighs in for you guys! Her last recorded weigh in was last summer. After a brief plateau in the fall, in December 2020 her weight started to skyrocket again! Casey had no doubt in her mind that she was packing on some serious weight, but to see that big of a number on the scale right before her eyes left her horny and eager for MORE.

Casey recaps the past year for you - the ups, downs, and everything in between. She takes you through these past few months of rapidly gaining again. Casey stands up and steps on the scale, offering a multi-camera view so you can see her reaction and what the scale itself reads. Then, a series of photos from her skinny days starts to cycle through alongside Casey as she realizes just how HUGE she's grown. 

Casey sits back down with you for a fat chat while exploring her body. She sets her goal for the rest of the year and officially marks the halfway mark to 80lbs gained in 2021! Weigh ins will likely be monthly now moving forward as Casey nears her next big goal. STAY TUNED FAM ❤️ 

NOTE: There is horizontal video, vertical video, and side by side video as well! 🤩

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

too small undies, check! too small bra, check! Casey is outgrowing everything as she adds pound after pound on her already obese body, classed as a bariatric patient but skipping the diets and comes up with wonderful ideas to eat macandcheese and donuts all day to gain and blow up even more. Casey now weights more then the average NFL player but it's a slight different, she is 5 feet and not 6'2 !! Her words about the added weight and her fattening future is so extremely ot to listen too, love every second of it, there is 5 star clips and there is Casey's clips which is even hotter and higher up!! just breathtaking as always

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Casey shows off the effects of her nonstop feasting and insatiable gluttony in yet another phenomenal video.

If only Casey’s friends from her skinnier days could see the hog that she’s become; seeing their once fit friend gorge herself on the finest and fattiest foods the world has to offer.

In this video you can see the delight and joy that Casey talks with about how massive she’s become and how much bigger she’s going to get, she shakes her massive gut, shows off her massive thighs and her huge ass.

It’s clear that this is who she was meant to be all along; not some fit and toned athlete running marathons but an insatiable, gluttonous bottomless pit of hunger that longs to be stuffed and fattened like the prize hog at the county fair.

You are amazing as always Casey,

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

This clip is a Celebration. Casey is packed full of Joy as she celebrates her gains. She is charmingly exubriant to have slathered so much fat on her little body in such a little time. Casey is simply being herself, she has buttloads of camera presence and is at ease as she tells her story of recent gains. You will feel the intimacy as Casey reminisces about her lighter times and rejoices in her current full plumpness. It is like she is talking to you personally. Every bit of her is swollen with juicy fat and Casey is very proud to show you in detail, emphasizing her soft thickness as we tour her grand sexy body. You can't help but to be lit af because Casey is right there with you getting turned on. Her hands are constantly jiggling and caressing her beautiful fat, filling her with obscene confidence and deep happiness. This is a video to fall in love with, Casey is utterly captivating, natural, fulfilled and continuing to get fatter and fatter. Our little darling is all blown up. An Easy Five Tissue rating. 

Response from the author:

Thank you always Jack ❤️ I am so happy you loved it!

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey’s just the best isn’t she? Here we get to witness an official weigh-in with Casey. And it’s as hot and horny for us and Casey as you could imagine! Straight away Casey’s gain, especially if you’ve been a fan of her’s for a while, is apparent. Her boobs are spilling out of her top, her arms are in a state of permanent jiggle, her belly is practically touching the camera it’s so wide and low hanging (and is what you’d call a double belly now!), her fupa is spilling out of her sexy panties and her thighs and ass (which you get to see later) have grown full of fat exponentially. No spoilers in terms of numbers for me but it’s fair to Casey has piled on the weight for a truly monumental gain. It’s so endearing watching how much Casey gets turned on and excited by her gain. We feel exactly the same way!! I love how sweaty and out of breath Casey gets too at even the slightest bit of movement or exertion. Some really exciting and sexy targets for the rest of the year that I’ve no doubt Casey will smash through (like she smashes through all of her meals). The best of the best! ❤️

Awww thank you so so much!! This means a lot to me and you know I always love your reviews ❤️ I feel HUGE! 

Link to review
Mondschein

Wunderschöne CC  in einem tollen Video! Wundervoller Bauch in Nahaufnahme! Kaufen und genießen!!!! 

Thank youuu ❤️ 

Link to review
pgtip00

Happy horny piggy alert!

Wow!

Now - anything I've see of Casey's has a little horniness.  Sometimes its just simmering, other times its starting to boil.  This time?  This time - I think if there had've been a man in the room after she stepped off those scales, he may not have made it out of the room alive!  To say she is one excited fat piggy after seeing her current weight is a bit like saying that whole Chernobyl thing wasn't kinda bad.

Thank you for recording this one baby, and thank you for letting us all see it!  😍

This is such a great review! Thank you always love ❤️ I was so excited to share it with you guys. You're a huge part of this journey! 

Link to review
jackal27

Oh wow what a sight to behold! Once again I get pulled out of town for multiple days, last minute and I miss another epic clip by our lovely Casey! I think we all know Casey has been steadily gaining in 2021 just by the view of her overall girth and stretching and torn clothes. This was a great milestone I think and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the year and Casey’s next gaining goal pans out for her.  After she steps on her scale, on the right side, several previous pics of her from when she was a skinny little cutie to some time after breaks 200, while on the left the clips continues with Casey saying how excited she is to be at her heaviest weight and so much closer the 300 threshold and the comparison is boiling hot! As big as she is now, I can’t wait to watch her to grow past 300. Like she says, her belly is still the lead star of the show but her thighs, ass and face have filled out so well with her beautiful figure that they are all close seconds and this exactly why this next chapter of her gain is so exciting. Thank you Casey, you are amazing 🤯🔥🥵😍👏

Thank you so so much ❤️ And to think you've been here with me since the beginning of my Curvage days! So so special to be closing in on this big number 🥰

Link to review
Tastic1

Awesome accomplishment @Curvage Casey!! You are closing in on your goal and some big numbers. She weighs herself and gives top quality fat chat all awhile jiggling like crazy. Every movement is accompanied by an avalanche of jiggles across her massive belly. Casey has gained so much she is bulging out of her top and lingerie. 😍 So much to see!!

Thank you so much friend!! ❤️ I definitely feel like an avalanche of jiggles any time I move this big body! Always appreciate your reviews!

Link to review
rhythmalism

Fat af and we are loving it too… congrats… look amazing in every angle

And only gettting FATTER! Thanks always love ❤️ 

Link to review
Bellmin

Wow Case...you look INCREDIBLE!  Your smiles as you announce the numbers and relish in gravity of it makes for an amazing video.  You have truly come so far and it's so great to see you happy.  Keep doing what you love and we'll all love ya for it! Buy this vid, it's redunkulously good!

fat homer simpson GIF

Hahaha i love the gif! I'm so glad you loved it and thanks for reviewing, you're the best ❤️ 

Link to review
Hybridpluto

If you've ever wondered how this lovely lady is progressing, this is for you.  The result is intense and well worth the price of admission!!!

Awwww thank you so much! This means a lot and I'm really happy that you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
pregnite10

This video is not only hot but real and amazing! Watching you grow this amazing body has been a pleasure and looking forward to seeing it grow even more! Thank you! 

So so so happy that you loved it ❤️ thank you always for leaving a review!

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

What an amazing clip by curvage Casey. I loved it! The scale shows great progress and got me very hard. Casey is great. She dominated the scale just like every ounce of food she dominates into that fat gut!

Thank you so much ❤️ I sure do love food!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

HOLY SHIT what a huge hog. You have to get this Casey has gotten so huge and the scale proved it. Her gut has taken over even more than she ever thought it would and her huge lard ass has added weight as well. Amazing Hog

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

If you've been holding out on dear Casey and haven't bought a clip yet from her, let THIS be the introduction. Our girl is BIG! She is vibrant and she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! There's very few things more attractive than confidence and Casey is swimming in it! She shines happiness out of her entire body and this clip showcases Casey at her biggest and most adorable. Can never get enough of her giggles and watching her turn herself on is one of the most amazing things Curvage has to offer. We get to see her weigh in, her jump and bounce around joyfully and of course exhaust the fuck out of herself to where she has to sit her blob-self down. She is one BIG belly and her thigh gains are stealing the show as well. You will never regret buying a Casey clip and you will NEVER regret befriending her and experiencing the Casey-fam! Now lets make her even BIGGER!!!!!! 😍

The thigh gains were such an unexpected turn on for me while filming this 😍 and now all I want is MORE! Thank you so much for taking the time to review ❤️ 

Link to review
frencht92

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is absolutely amazing! 41 pounds in 7 months is crazy! Casey is so proud of her gains here, and I love how out of breath she gets just showing off!

Thank you so much for leaving a review ❤️ I was literally so shocked when i started to feel myself getting out of breath in this video after hardly any movement, but then i remembered the number on the scale and it all made sense 😂

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my good god, you are just so fucking FAT Casey!😍 You have definitely gained so much weight that I’m just sooo turned on right now! I have really noticed a lot of changes such as how small your panties are and it looks as if your titties are about to burst out of your shirt! And the moment you turned around to show your big FAT ASS! I’m just😩💦 I had to slow down the part when you sit down so I could get a better look at your delicious yummy booty!🤤 I’m completely hooked by this right now! Everyone needs to buy this and see how much progress Casey has gained!❤️😍❤️

Oh my god I was EXPLODING out of those panties! I JUST GOT THEM TOO! They're an XXL!! Thank you so much for this review ❤️ 

Link to review