Weigh-In & Chug - A Gallon Of Chocolate Milk In A Size Small Dress!

$3.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Today is weigh in day... I already chugged a gallon of strawberry cheesecake ice cream for breakfast, but now I'm craving chocolate. I decide to put on my favorite outgrow skin-tight dress, settle down into my dent in the couch, and chug an entire gallon of Today is weigh in day... I already chugged a gallon of strawberry cheesecake ice cream for breakfast, but now I'm craving chocolate. I decide to put on my favorite outgrow skin-tight dress, settle down into my dent in the couch, and chug an entire gallon of chocolate milk and inhale brownies. The milk is so creamy and thick, I can't help but pant and sigh between gulps, moaning at how tight and round my belly is getting. The dairy gives me terrible burps, and I rub and play with my belly to help the pain. With some effort, I'm able to stand and give you a standing view of just how much my fat body is stretching this dress, before raising it up and showing you my huge swollen belly and fat ass. Then, like an obedient pig, I give a POV shot of my new weight...chocolate milk and inhale brownies. The milk is so creamy and thick, I can't help but pant and sigh between gulps, moaning at how tight and round my belly is getting. The dairy gives me terrible burps, and I rub and play with my belly to help the pain. With some effort, I'm able to stand and give you a standing view of just how much my fat body is stretching this dress, before raising it up and showing you my huge swollen belly and fat ass. Then, like an obedient pig, I give a POV shot of my new weight...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.