12 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla REALLY GOES ALLL OUTT!!! 

She stuffs down several Birra tacos & then some Birra Ramen till the point of just exploding out of her tights. Her belly gets super round as she stuffs her fat face. There is tons of belly play and jiggling including struggling to get her pants back on after a long feeding! after feeding her self she goes home to try on several new thongs around her huge fat jiggly ass. this video is sure to make you hott ;)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

il1989

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

i like the video but i wish it was all in one vid instead of being broken down into parts

Link to review
redjoker1997

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

First video I have watched from kaybearcutie95 and must said it was fantastic, will be watching more

Link to review
Idk264938

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely amazing video, I love that she is continuing to grow even more and has her man play with her body, the bonus clip at the end really got me! Will continue to watch her videos forever  

Link to review
hapax1230987

Great video! Kayla is not only out growing her clothes, but will soon be outgrowing her car!

Link to review
grass_grow_fast

One of my favorite videos to date! Kayla is looking absolutely enormous in this one. Watching her devour those tacos with her belly spilling over the seatbelt is absolutely heavenly. She inhaled SIX OF THEM! And luckily she had an assistant to encourage her to push her limits with the ramen 🥰 But it’s not over there. Afterwards she gives you a special treat and samples some sexy, skimpy thongs. You’ll have to buy the video so you can pick your favorite pair 😈 Also she may or may not elude to an upcoming weigh in at the end of the video…. 🤤🤤🤤

Link to review
Ilvg

Kayla starts off picking up the tacos while filling out her leggings in all the best ways. Then she starts looking for a place to park while stuffing her adorable face and her sexy belly resting atop her seatbelt. After finding a place to park she eats her final taco and you can tell she’s absolutely stuffed by her heavy breathing. Finally she tries to eat her ramen but has to give up after one bite only for her cameraman *you a real homie my guy* to convince her to force down a couple more bites. You can tell her belly has rounded out since the beginning of the vid but it’s not until she reclines that you see the round firm bulge of her upper belly and you see how truly stuffed and bloated she is. There’s plenty of belly jiggles and fat chat. Then as if that wasn’t enough she finishes up by showing off in a bunch of thongs and MY GAWD the amount of cake in that vid is insane. Who told her she can walk around with all that ass!? Anyway buy the hell out of this vid… cause damn.

Link to review