4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a role-play of course! 

(I’m not pregnant)

Join Kristina on her pregnancy journey! This is a role play video, extremely interactive since YOU the viewer will be playing the part of my boyfriend aka the daddy! Who knocked me up!

This video is 16 minutes long, has some of my hottest pregnancy role playing yet, you don’t want to miss this one… I even get a few cravings in this video 😜

I discuss (while I’m eating) how much more I’m struggling, how everything is swollen, I show you my pregnant waddle as well! Which was so super hot to do! I can’t wait to be a (fake) mommy & I can’t wait to have the best Daddy with me! 

you don’t want to miss this one!

includes fat chat, navel play, belly shaking, pregnancy chat, interactive your my boyfriend type role play, waddling, being out of breath & more!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

2bitlover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hit me in my weak spot, huh? 😭 I swear, Kristina gets cuter in every video 🥰 there’s something so adorable, especially in this video, about the way she talks - it sounds so genuine and sweet, which makes it even sexier 😍😍😍 she knows just the right pregnancy words, has a realistic attitude throughout, and shows off her wonderful gut throughout. Again, it’s an amazing price, and I hope others can start to do as I do, and feel so excited when you post such content 😍😍😍 truly, the pregnancy talk feels so sweet and attractive and made me blush the whole time I was watching 😅😅😅 I wonder if Kristina’s belly button would pop during pregnancy? Might be too deep 😜 but if it happened, I wonder how Kristina would feel 😉 A video right up my alley, though I think anyone who likes beautiful girls and big bellies will appreciate it 🥰

Response from the author:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I’m blushing myself!??? Thank you for this adorable review, it’s so incredibly wholesome 🥺 I’m so happy to hear you felt it was so genuine, it came naturally to me which was fun! I cannot thank you enough for your review, seriously this made my day today! 🥺💕

Link to review