6 Screenshots

About This File

It has been a fun journey trying to grow this big piggy body of mine.  I am so proud of my gain and this naughty piggy wants to show you all of her accomplishments. 

In this video I talk about what a greedy piggy I have been while stuffing  my face wih giant chocolate chip cookies.  How else should a greedy fatty celebrate her massive curves and her amazing gain?  Expect lots of jiggling and bouncing and tons of naughty fat chat and belly rubs.  Come celebrate with  me I have been such a good piggy for you. 💋💋💋🐷🐽

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Another awe-inspiring video from one of the hottest women ever!

@Lindsee Foxxx has poured her incredible physique into a clingy cow-pattern bikini.  And she is SO in the mood to SHOW HERSELF OFF!  

This beautiful blonde goddess has a face and a body that are ecstatically perfect on an almost religious level.  And equally as mind-blowing is her personality, and the attitude she has to gaining, to her own body, and to wanting to show off her incredible achievements.  

This attitude comes through in the things she says in this vid, which in my opinion has some of the greatest fat-chat ever recorded.  (I'm calling it "fat-chat" simply because that seems to be the usual term, but doing so is a massive disservice to what Lindsee actually says.  What she actually says more accurately deserves the title of "poetry.")  For example, I nearly swooned with delight when she referred to things like:

-working so hard to get big;
-loving the attention she gets as a big girl;
-wanting everyone to stare at her;
-wanting people to be amazed at how much she can eat, and be shocked at her appetite;
-being a good piggy who understands that she needs to show off her sexy body;
-how beautiful her fat looks;
-how proud she is of the progress she's made.

Alongside all of this is, of course, the angelic visual spectacle that Lindsee presents.  This is truly delirium-inducing.  Her body is a RIOT of PLEASURE, LUXURY, and BEAUTY.  A fun palace of sex-appeal.  A carnival of decadent divinity.  At 03:26, she re-positions herself from front-on to a kind of quarter-turn and this new angle is BREATH-TAKING.  Her big double-belly cascades half-way down her lap - WOW!!!  Throughout the whole vid, she also teasingly plays with her gorgeous hair - as she does so, LOOK at those arms: so PADDED!  (I bet Lindsee gives the best hugs!)

She starts bouncing around at one point and playing with her breasts, and it's pretty obvious she's turning herself on.  

Also look out for the bit where she drinks a glass of milk (full fat milk, I hope!) and dribbles everywhere!  (I'm new to Lindsee, but I think this might be one of her trademarks.)

At 07:01, Lindsee bends forwards and leans into the camera, gifting us with a close-up of her exquisitely pretty face and hypnotic breasts.  Holy crap - she's sexy af.

One of the sexiest videos I've ever seen.  I'll be re-watching this repeatedly - it's that good.

Response from the author:

No words to describe how much I love this review. Thank you 💋💋😘

Link to review
donjon12

This is a great video! I want to feed you so badly lol you are so cute! Massaging your belly after a stuffing would be a dream come true lol

Thank you! Belly ribs are a favorite of mine

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest jmg123

Someone has been a VERY good piggy. And good piggy’s always want more 😍

Link to review
bonedoc1958

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I ve got to tell you. If you are a belly lover. If you love huge sexy fat girls with huge soft bellies . T hen yiu need to buy this video. Lindseefoxxx has got to be the sexiest bbw on the world stage à s we speak 

Link to review
Old soul

A cute heavy blonde who is a VERY good piggy 🤤 OMG so hot. I love it.

Thank you sweetheart. I’ve been a very good 🐷 

Link to review