4 Screenshots

About This File

If you have ever wondered how much I weigh or how big around my belly and thighs are, then this is the video for you! After I weigh and measure myself, I sit down, put on my pregnancy belt to help my back, and talk about my weight gain journey and my personal struggles of being this fat! I also answer some commonly asked questions, like if anyone has said anything to me about my weigh gain and  what my goal weight is. This video includes a clip of my fat ass walking and jiggling, as well as my POV when I lay down and look at my mountain of a belly! This video is mostly fat chat!

Note: vertical portrait in horizontal box

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Zeep

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Best video I’ve bought on this site. She’s full from a heavy meal and looks so so good. The video has a bunch of great fat chat as well as a couple burps. I absolutely loved seeing you shake your full belly while laying down. Also those stretch marks are so sexy up close. Really shows how full you get when you eat!

Share this review

Link to review
wdyw

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I'm not going to lie, this is a video I've wanted to see for a very long time.

I was not disappointed ....

TCG gets straight to the point - and stands on a scale early in the video and wow her number is bigger than I was expecting. She follows up with some very very sexy measurement numbers that also do not fail to disappoint she's a big girl with an incredible shape - let's just say, finding bras and pants that fit must be a challenge.

TCG isn't done though - the video carries on for a full 13 and a half minutes of chat about her goals and struggles and family reactions and a great deal of belly jiggling .

This is a great value video from arguably the prettiest BBW in the scene - personal highlight was watching her jiggle her way to the scale before she stepped on it - boy has she added a lot of fat to her body.

Share this review

Link to review
sackdaddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow TCG is huge and hot, this is one of the best weigh in videos ever. writing review cause this video is really awesome.

Share this review

Link to review
sameasiteverwas

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video, we get to hear her lovely voice as she shares many tantalizing details about her gainer journey.  Thiccollegegirl is sweet, sexy, so pretty, and getting so. very. fat.  Looks really cute.  Great video and great value!  My one request for future videos would be to make more horizontal/landscape frames over vertical, but that's just me.  get this video!

Share this review

Link to review
puretrash

She is really blossoming in her tight black shirt and the pregnancy belt lifts her belly beautifully to be as round as ever possible. I was curious about her weight and now I am so happy to know she has grown a lot from earlier times.

Share this review

Link to review
Casanovab

INCREDIBLE VIDEOO!!! GREAAATT!! FANTASTIC

Thanks for this hot as hell episod, you’re so fucking hot and beautiful and fat in this one, love the moment you just lay on your bed and play with your belly POV, woow, literally  amazing, THANKS!!😍😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
BarackObama68

Very good video and I must say the weight surprised me

Share this review

Link to review