4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm fat, you know it, I know it, the whole damn world knows it! I can't hide, not that I would ever want too. I love being fat, lazy and overindulging. I love eating and stuffing myself, I love everything that comes with this lifestyle and I would never trade it for anything. But I've got a dirty little secret, I love not giving a fuck about my health. I love saying fuck it and giving into full gluttony. It's a tad dark but I don't care, I'm ready to embrace this kink.

I love how good it feels not to give a fuck, to truly give into morbid obesity. I often wonder about what the future of my health looks like as I gain more and more. My health is slowly changing, my mobility getting worse, but I can't seem to care. Fuck my health, I'm here for a good time, not a long time. I'm here to be a growing fat goddess, to get fatter for you, and to stuff myself to new capacities. So come watch me jiggle all my fat layers, and take joy in me reaching new levels of obesity. 

Clip features: health chat, belly jiggle, morbid elements,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

m i k i

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again when it comes to darker or more morbid themes in feedism, Freya knocks it out of the park. Through the video she has a very lovely bubbly personality, gives great shots and jiggling, and have this nice dark attitude too.

A nice get for anyone interested in this darker side of feedism. Here's to more Morbid Role Play and Medical struggle videos from Freya

Link to review