4 Screenshots

About This File

I've been gaining for quite some time now and I've managed to gain quite a few pounds. In doing so I've picked up quite a few tips and tricks along the way. Some are fun and indulgent, others are just good for your health! I personally think the best way to gain is to mix indulgence and gluttony with a mix of healthy fats and food. This helps maintain your gain long-term and makes for better mobility. The most important part is to have fun and enjoy yourself! 

Throughout this video, I talk about establishing a game plan for your gain, managing expectations, setting goals, avoiding hate from others, and foods that can realllllly pack on the pounds. I also briefly share my own journey, my credentials if you will! You can do these with or without a feeder, but these tips are especially great for those who are considering gaining. It's ok to indulge, and even better to overindulge! 
Clip features: fat chat, gaining tips, gaining encouragement

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this is great...I think Freya is one of the few who if could easily convince me to become the fattest thing ever if I wasn't careful lol

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.