4 Screenshots

About This File

I've been gaining for quite some time now and I've managed to gain quite a few pounds. In doing so I've picked up quite a few tips and tricks along the way. Some are fun and indulgent, others are just good for your health! I personally think the best way to gain is to mix indulgence and gluttony with a mix of healthy fats and food. This helps maintain your gain long-term and makes for better mobility. The most important part is to have fun and enjoy yourself! 

Throughout this video, I talk about establishing a game plan for your gain, managing expectations, setting goals, avoiding hate from others, and foods that can realllllly pack on the pounds. I also briefly share my own journey, my credentials if you will! You can do these with or without a feeder, but these tips are especially great for those who are considering gaining. It's ok to indulge, and even better to overindulge! 
Clip features: fat chat, gaining tips, gaining encouragement

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a great video! Freya is an expert at gaining weight (obviously), and this has a lot of good advice for anyone wanting to get into this stuff, whether it's feedees wanting to gain or feeders wanting to help their partner gain more. Highly recommended. :) 

Response from the author:

You always know how to make my heart melt and put a smile on my face! 

Link to review