13 Screenshots

About This File

Your boss's boss calls you into her office during your lunch hour, no reason given. When you arrive, she's stuffing her face with pizza and guzzling a fizzy water, belching, and making you wait while she inhales whole slices in single bites, showing no shame in her gluttony. IMG_2252.thumb.jpeg.029e6df007c61e7e832c4e12f6e62f46.jpegShe bends over to look for your file, once she's finally finished her entire pizza, 915040887_1_0_GIF_1(1).thumb.gif.78e7f28d205041c388b280fd9256e652.gifand gives you an extra hard look at her ass, which is suspicious, since she herself digitized all personnel files the day before, was she trying to get you to look? You brought her donuts, because you didn't know what you were in for today, and wanted to get into her good graces. You've noticed her ballooning weight and appetite since you started working here, and figured a sweet, fatty bribe couldn't hurt. 

As she devours the first of the gourmet treats, IMG_2256.thumb.jpeg.8f2a4336cf72ff0b69128e67c3c40285.jpegshe informs you that she's noticed you noticing her, that you can't concentrate when she's in the room, that you keep leaving food in the break room and only telling her about it, so she gets to eat it all. She's pretty sure she's figured out your problem, she can see it right there in front of her, clear as day: You like fat girls, right? She shows off her fat gut for you, 1422077312_1_0_GIF_1(2).thumb.gif.7d9ddbd5240e0660410130d4fc68404b.gifthen tries to pull her shirt back down, but when she sits, a button pops. IMG_2255.thumb.jpeg.a213c302ffe635cc29df689ef7d64351.jpeg1_0_GIF_1_(4).thumb.gif.5cabc33014c7ae5ee22d72ba1eec6a78.gifShe tries to redo it, but when she pulls the shirt back down to fix it another button flies open. Oh well,  You want to be her feeder, right? Good. She's adding that to your job description. She lists her expectations of multiple extra meals and snacks throughout the day, help getting back to her car when she's too stuffed and food-dopey to make it on her own, and if you're really as good and dedicated as you appear to be, maybe letting you help her inside her house too. A girls gotta eat dinner, after all....

1_0_GIF_1_(3).gif

IMG_2253.jpeg

IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_2257.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bellydance4me

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ok so whatever i write here will not do it justice and the reason it has taken me so long to write it is because well i think 30s was my best in one go, enough said. But everything from the outfit, for me its that bulge in the lower belly in skirt like that that got me into this in the first place and will always blow my mind but is actually exceedingly rare to see! The concept is something many of us can only dream of but with the acting, the outfit the setting it is literally the dictionary definition of perfect, its like finding the holy grail. I cant quite believe it exists but it does, its real and it is INCREDIBLE!!

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

Holy fucking shit, I'm just gonna cut to the chase up top, BUY. THIS. CLIP. A clip of such unbelievably perfect magnitude absolutely MUST be seen and enjoyed by as many people as humanly possible!!!

Bella has really, really, really outdone herself this time, I'm still reeling tbh. This is already a huge fantasy of mine, and she did it 100 times more perfectly than anyone else ever has, but she also tapped into my sub nerve more aggressively than she ever has before. I don't think there was a single positive trigger phrase she missed. 

'Yeah, I know you can't look away from my belly like this'

'I'd love to be able to let the belly out in front of someone'

'You get to look at me every day. I'm your boss. This should be more than enough motivation'

'You're my feeder fucktoy, and you're gonna take perfect care of my needs... you'll be the perfect feeder fucktoy, and that's what I'm gonna turn you into'

'You like big fat girls who run your world?' 

Yes, fuck yes, there's nothing in the whole fucking universe I love more, and Bella has reminded me why. With perfect lines like that and beyond perfect deliveries that you have to hear for yourself, this clip is one of her all-time biggest winners and just one of the greatest clips ever made. Jesus Christ, I'm still reeling. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Response from the author:

😁😘

Link to review
lips2hips

Amazing, the role play was done phenomenally . Agree with the other review would love to see this as a series. 

Link to review
Gregleg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ok, this was a really really hot role play! I’m sure I speak for everyone that you’d be an absolute dream boss 😁🥵 Please consider making this a series. Seeing my “boss” come back thicker and thicker all because of “me” would just be... wow. Anyways, you look amazing as always!

Response from the author:

That’s a sexy idea 😁😁😁

Link to review