8 Screenshots

About This File

😆 It just keeps getting crazier over here in my little world. I'm here today to discuss a new weight gain goal with you and of course I went way overboard on the shake. 😅 It was clearly too much for the blender to handle so I ended up with a huge bowl of WG shake. 😂 As usual I include you in the prep process so you can see exactly what's in it. 💯 Then I sit down and proceed to chug it through a big straw while talking about my new goal and other sexy fat stuff. 🤪 I end up painfully MEGASTUFFED with this liquid calorie bomb. 💣 Still hot though. 🔥 Still very, very hot and pretty. 🥰 Time to #plumptheplumpup you guys. 🤰

happy shake GIF by Juan Billy

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Jess, this video was fantastic!  I couldn't believe how much fattening cream, WG powder, ice cream, and whipped topping you put into that shake!  You're definitely committed to gaining to your next goal weight of 200 pounds 😍.  You're going to have such fat tits, and such a huge round belly, at that weight!  But with your skinny arms and legs, guys walking behind you will see a trim, fit, sexy blonde gal... they will catch up to you and try to chat you up... but then they'll see your front side with HUGE BOOBS and a basketball-sized PLUMP GUT 😁.  If they are a feeder, they will want to propose to you right then and there!  Keep trying to drink these enormous shakes, the stomach pain means your stomach muscle will stretch to hold more the next time.  You're doing great!!

Share this review

Link to review
ihaveanion

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jess is actually planning on losing weight. JK!! Buy the video, support Jess and hear the exciting number for your self👌🏻 Also, what a concoction of a weight gain shake she came up with in this one. Reaching her goal weight won’t be hard with that haha. 

Share this review

Link to review
Sommelier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First things first: ladies, if you’re an aspiring  feedee or curvage model, THIS is how you make a gainer shake!

oh my god omg GIF by CBC

Jess shows us exactly what she’s up to as she prepares a massive bowl of gainer shake and then proceeds to suck it down as she tells you about the changes that have occurred with her body since she started her journey here. It’s hard to believe that she was only 147 lbs when she started, but has definitely come a long way - and plans to keep on going for the next milestone!

She also explains her attitude towards gaining and how certain aspects have become… let’s say more appealing to her. 😉 Let’s do our part and support this lovely lady’s next goal!

(Jess, as a side note: I love the way your belly jiggles when you laugh. It is legit the cutest thing on this planet.)

Response from the author:

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!! 😁🥰🙏

Share this review

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is hot. This is the hottest words I heard out of your mouth.  I would love to squeeze that plump belly, boobs ,butt.  Fuck you while you ride and could just grab!!! So hot! Thank you!!!

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Feeder1038

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

You look great plus great goal

Share this review

Link to review