🌊 PUBLIC SEXY BEACH DAY 👙(COPACABANA)

$9.99

(8 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

At first, I was just going to make a video of burping on the beach, since it was a day when Copacabana is fuller.  So when I got ready, I decided to dare in a bikini and do something unusual: show my lard in public! I put on a tiny bikini and was already shaking the fat down the street... When I arrived, I took off my dress without shame, and I guarantee that the beach was more lively!  Many Guys came close trying to sell something, talk, and another stopped to drink beside me and stare at my giant ass.  I was even honored by a band that sang Brazilian Popular Music that said: "The most beautiful on the beach!"  
The truth is that a man likes the STUFFED CRACKER my loves!  I dared and made it beautiful!  

This video, besides having 55 minutes, also contains: 👙Coke Bloat & 👙 Biiiiig Burps!  HAVE FUN! 💋💋💋 Enjoyyy loves!
Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jotaro

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You look so big and sexy in that bikini😍I hope you make more bikini videos you are amazing!

Link to review
Seufaaniki

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very sexy and daring, almost 1h long of content. The person you've always dreamed of seeing at the beach ☀️

Link to review
Jean98

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The hottest thing in this video wasn't the sun, bbwcamilla in a bikini, enough said

Link to review
Marcelol091

Camilla was simply beautiful and hot, her ass in that dress was perfect, very big and the bikini was well defined and the effort she put into burping throughout the video is clear. In the end there was music

Link to review
Toffeeman

Camilla looks out of this world incredible in this nearly 1hr long special on the famous Copacabana beach. All of her beautiful lard poured into a super tiny bikini leaving almost nothing to the imagination is a sight to behold!  Sat on her huge ass, relaxing next to a much slimmer lady makes for a great comparison as Camilla drinks many bottles of cola releasing a ton of big burps! Her boobs look massive!! bigger than ever and are barely contained as they spill out in front and the sides of her bikini top. Her fat round, bloated belly hanging down between her thick luscious thighs is off the charts hot!! 🥵🥵 It's no wonder Camilla attracted so much attention.  I have to agree with the band "The most beautiful on the beach!" 
5 stars.

Response from the author:

Thank you my dear!

Link to review
Tim16273

Absolutely incredible video! 100% recommend, it's great value, long and amazing.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review