๐Ÿท Being a pig in public 3| Parking edition ๐Ÿ”ฅ

$6.99

ย ย  (4 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Oh juicyangel ยฟyou don't learn right? ..

This time you'll see her looking for her greasy KFC lunch.

She is in a shopping center, she could not eat inside because of the restrictions, so she decided to eat in the parking lot, while people are going to buy her, she is lying showing all her fat and her spilled belly.

Watch her devour her entire combo as the security man walks past her and spies. you have no shame, right juicy? And since all that food was not enough, he decides to go for an ice cream while walking through the mall. Watch her suck on that coneย ... she swallows all that cream Finish with beautiful tummy moves

ย 

In this clip you will findย 17:30ย MINUTES OF:ย Bellyย play, bursting pants, and stuffing in public.

Remember:ย  I would appreciate if you continue to support me by leaving a nice review (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)
ย 

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is nothing I love more than watching JA pig out in public, this time stuffing down kfc. With her fat belly hanging out and huge ๐Ÿ‘ in jeans ๐Ÿ˜ฎ this is one hot vid. Later in the vid she has to unbutton her jeans because they are so tight ๐Ÿฅต. After all that food she is not done waddling her obese body back into the place to get an ice cream. Back in the car you can see her big belly up close and damn ๐Ÿ˜ this is one greedy ๐Ÿท thatโ€™s getting fatter and more jiggly the bigger she gets.

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Public stuffings are really hot, especially when the glutinous pig is willing to show off her massive belly with no shame about how big sheโ€™s gotten! Iโ€™m wondering what everyone was thinking when they seen a fatty going to town on greasy fried chicken with her gut hangingย ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚

Response from the author:

Thanks bbย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicyangel has done it again ๐Ÿ‘ in this beautiful attractive public stuffing clip ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ filming in different angles eating kfc wearing jeans ๐Ÿ‘– outstanding fat belly hanging out jiggling stuffing walking belly bouncing and so much more ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ But most of all the car scene was my favorite ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿฆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ good luck ๐Ÿ˜‰ on your fabulous ๐Ÿ˜Š weight gain journey and I love public stuffing videos the way you film them ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜š

Response from the author:

Thanks my love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review