[50% OFF]Cellulites, close ups and gluttony

$2.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

As requested, an ode to cellulites!

Good lighting to show how the cellulites and stretch marks looks now that I'm about 90lbs fatter than last december! It might be a shock when I meet my family for christmas... I sure hope that they wont make roasted guineapig this year. 

Standing up chugging soda after eating a bucket of fries and sandwiches. Be aware of the burps, gotta clear out some space you know. 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the description honestly, and I was lucky enough to but on sale. Do note thatfatguineapig doesn't talk nor showcase her booty in this video though around 8:00 using the lighting to illuminate her belly is quite magnificent.  Did like seeing a side view of her thigh.

I do like her hard nipples as well. She is truly enjoying her cellulite and stuffing though I wish she would state how much in the video like her ode in the description. Guessing she ate one of the t's in gluttony as well 😉.

Link to review