6 Screenshots

About This File

SPRITE & BANANA BLOAT PART TWO! 

Join Kristina & her handsy feeder as she attempts to do another sprite and banana mega 2 liter bloat! 

In this video Kristina planted all of her weight on top of her feeder, as she guzzles down sprite and seductively eats multiple bananas! Watch my belly swell up as the video goes on, hear me moan and groan from being so extremely full and swollen by the end of the video!

This video has multiple wide screen angles, see every single inch of my fat ass self, mega burps, navel play, flirting, fat chat, feeder smacking and playing with my big belly

I really like this video because my belly looks pregnant by the end of it hehe, this video is just above 12 minutes long!

such a hot video you don’t want to miss this one ❤️

CURVAGE EXCLUSIVE
leave a review for something special in your inbox ❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join kristina and her lucky feeder, not only feeding her but getting to wobble that huge belly 😍. Letting rip with some huge burps chugging down sprite after stuffing a banana down. Kristina looks fatter than ever and then the view point changes OMG seeing you from your feeders POV was 🥵 even your burps sound louder. With plenty of Belly slapping too this vid has it all. Love the camera drop at the end at least it had a soft landing 😂 .

Response from the author:

Oh my god wasn’t it hot!? I’m so happy I was able to share that angle! Thank you for the review 🥺❤️ They mean so much to me you know that always! & HA the ending is hilarious fun hehe

Share this review

Link to review