8 Screenshots

About This File

Kelli's bikini can barely contain her! She's even struggling to get her entire enormous body in the frame! She can't help but get turned on playing with her huge wobbly belly for almost 7 minutes. Her plump breasts are bulging out of that bikini top while her huge, sagging gut eclipses the bottoms😍 check Kelli out as she jiggles, slaps, and kneads her doughy belly for you, showing off just how much blubber she's packed on! 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kelly’s belly hang is pronounced! The view of that pierced gut hanging so low she looks bottomless is a priceless opening shot!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93

Omg....best video yet! Seems like you’ve gained even more weight since the last video! And omg; the belly button play....There was 3-4 times you lost your entire finger digging around in there! My favorite parts of your videos, but damn, seeing the jiggles and everything else is super sexy too. I wish I could poke your belly button to try and find the end cause it looks super super deep!

Link to review