6 Screenshots

About This File

I am usually hungry all the time, that is true, however, i was so hungry today that i ate an entire roasted chicken like a madwoman in a single sitting! Come enjoy with me as i devour the whole chicken, uncut. You will see me eating without a care in the world and ending this meal in ten minutes! Come enjoy and see what a growing greedy fat girl can do

This video has a lot of burps, a lot of messy eating and a lot of glutonny!!!

This video has no subtitles because i was too hungry to stop and talk about anything, i was just focusing in eating and sating my everlasting hunger!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was an amazing video, the way you eat chicken and meat is incredible and it is adding to your fantastic body in wonderful ways. Please make more chicken eating videos, they are fantastic. X

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, deejaychaghal said:

This was an amazing video, the way you eat chicken and meat is incredible and it is adding to your fantastic body in wonderful ways. Please make more chicken eating videos, they are fantastic. X

Your wish is an order! I will do more!🍗🐽

• Curvage Model
On 7/13/2021 at 10:00 AM, SodamFat said:

You didn’t get fat, you got gigantic! Brazilian Giantess who will dominate the poor men who bow to your cellulite covered body  and mercilessly crush them with your fat.

i am always trying to grow more! here is to a bigger adjective haha

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.