6 Screenshots

About This File

OVER 25+ MINUTES LONG!

Everyone knows I love to show off my BIG FAT CURVES. I have a wedding to attend this Summer and I want to show off every single dimple, roll, stretch mark possible!

I decided to order completely different style dresses and try them on and see how they work with my hourglass figure!
You also get to watch me rock my bra and panties… FYI my bra is on the bring of ripping from my massive jugs! 

I enjoy talking about my huge body and show you what a bbw looks like from behind and what it looks like sitting in a regular sized chair! (My ass SPILLS over the sides! Lol) 🪑

I jiggle, wiggle, dance, bend over and so much more in these dresses and one is soooo sheer my thong has no way of hiding! Don’t miss this sexy try-on.👗

💙

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zulu

This video is absolutely incredible! Watch as her belly struggles against taught fabric…she’s sooo incredibly beautiful 😍

Link to review

I'm very glad Lauren is back and gaining, she is my favorite by far. Such a sexy, curvy figure that only continues to grow, I love it! Thanks for the awesome content!

Link to review
tankton

It’s awesome to see Lauren making videos again and you can’t miss this one, amazing job keep up the good work!

Link to review
psvy03

So happy to see Lauren back! An absolute masterclass in seduction, making anything look great! ❤️

Link to review

Wedding season never looked so good.. that first dress shows everything you’d wanna see on the dance floor. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Our amazing and beautiful Lauren is back and better than ever! I couldn't believe it when I first saw the return posts, but B E L I E V E. In this super hot try-on video, Lauren dazzles as she tries on tight summer dresses, each more clingy and scandalous than the last. You're treated to full 360 degree views, sitting, standing, dancing, bouncing, and jiggling as she teases you in her inimitable fun and frisky way. Yes, the Queen has returned and her adoring audience couldn't be happier. Be sure to welcome her back by adding this extra long and steamy video to your Curvage library.

Link to review

LL so sexy in all these dresses 

love to see you dance and jiggle in them and of course sit down 

Gotta love the one with the slit that shows off the deliciously ginormous thighs 

Link to review
flohar

I absolutely loved this video! Laurenlush has got a way with words that is just the icing on a very fattening and jiggly cake. I loved the orange one the most, it jsut hugs your belly so deliciously! A great video, highly recommend this purchase!

Link to review
Muted Decor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible video!!! Each of the dresses looked absolutely delicious on you and you filled out each perfectly (although maybe you filled your bra out a little too well ;) ) The absolute girth of your ass engulfing the chair was stunning as well! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Man didn't even know a new video released was just seeing if anything was new was uploaded and damn I was not disappointed in this video seeing Lauren try these dresses was such a sight. My favorite was the orange one loved it a lot it was see nice to see butt with that thong my imagination just ran wild. I wanted to grab that belly and be in between those thighs 😩 sadly it won't happen but I can dream

Response from the author:

Awe I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!! 
message me and I’ll honor my previous ROGO deal with this video!❤️

Link to review

As usual Lauren blows this vid out of the water! From dwarfing a big chair with her huge ass to busting out of every dress she tries on AND her still favorite but dangerously small bra! I'll tell ya what yall she ain't getting any smaller and it shows! So like every other amazing vid she puts out, you DONT want to miss this one! 

11/10!

The bra still fits!  LOL

Let me know which day you would like or if you want to save for an upcoming!Let me know which day you would like or if you want to save for an upcoming!

Link to review

Wow! Lauren you really know how to fill out a dress. I love how your little rolls peek out the sides of the undies. Wish I could be at that wedding and just watch you dance and wiggle around all night long. Have fun my dear! 😊😍🔥🔥

Thank you so much! I appreciate it ❤️
Message me which one you would like!

Link to review

absence makes the heart grow fonder, and that’s definitely true with lauren. she seemingly gets more and more alluring every time i see her. i would love to help her squeeze into or out of any of those dresses.

Aweeee❤️
thank you! 
please message me the vid you’d like!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Wow!  What an incredible video!

Lauren kicks the show off in cuteness overdrive with an adorable little outfit (the first few minutes alone are more than worth the admission fee).  But then she never lets up as each of her four elegant dress choices accentuate her voluptuous feminine figure in uniquely awesome ways, as Lauren creatively demonstrates with each one, obviously having tons of fun the whole time.  I have my favorite, but they're all great because of the awesome girl wearing them!

Do the right thing and buy this video if you haven't already.

😍😍😍😍

THANK You! 
please message me which video you’d like!

Link to review
Guest TobeyMaguire

Fat girl in four little dresses. Watching Lauren work each one down her soft hips little by little is the stuff FA dreams are made of. What a woman 😍

Awe thank you! Please message me which video you’d like!

Link to review

Lauren is as gorgeous as ever, giving us an eyeful of her incredible belly, ass, thighs, and tits. Her fun, playful personality also shines through like always. And she shows that she's an amazing saleswoman - $8 for a video this long and another free video, it'd be financially irresponsible *not* to buy it.

Awe thank you! Please message me which vid you’d like!

Link to review

Solid video you look great and welcome back. Each outfit looked nice and showed off your figure well. The length was nice too. If I had one complaint I think you have a killer belly bang that I wish you would show off more. Great stuff regardless thanks. 

Ooh okay! I’ll incorporate belly hang in the next vid! Thank you for the feedback! Please message me with the vid you’d like ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Please message let me know which video you’d like! ❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU

Link to review

The perfect woman with the perfect hourglass figure.  Ass is so big, it overtakes the chair she's sitting in, which is such a sight to behold.  Love seeing her big, flabby arms shake as she talks.  Her posing in the second dress (Coral sheer one) is my personal favourite, as it has her squating up and down on the chair, showing off that huge ass. She also shows off her huge, meaty thighs in that one too.  You can tell that the third dress is her favourite, as she gives off real "I'm the hottest fucking thing alive and you know it" energy throughout.  The way she's posed against the wall,  and even the different way she sits in the chair is (even more) boner inducing.  The fourth seems the most appropriate for a wedding by not being too eye catching.  The colour looks great on Lauren. Overall, a really fun, sexy video.

Awe THANK YOU! 
Please message me and let me know which video you’d like!

Link to review
dlc6669

I do believe I have found the love of my life. Lauren is the most beautiful girl in the world! Tattoos ✔️ Personality✔️ ✔️ Drop dead gorgeous ✔️✔️✔️ 😍😵🤯

I enjoy how she says how each dress makes her body look better and better, even though we all know it's HER that makes the dresses look great. (her dress choices are very good tho) Wedding or not, Lauren looks amazing and needs to be taken out on the town to display each one! 💃🎉

Do yourself a favor and buy this video. You won't regret a single second. Lauren go with the sheer dress: elegant, tight, and shows you off as the delicious meal you are. 😋🙌

Thank you so incredibly much! You are so sweet! Please message me and let me know which video you’d like!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

There is a whole lot of woman in this video. Damn, Lauren has it all. Not only a big fat banging body but a gorgeous face. She for sure draws eyes in a crowd and everyone is going to be looking at her in these dress. Or the parts of her no longer in the dresses. Might be time for a size up... 1 or 2 dozen pounds ago...

Lol I LOVE this review! Thank you!

please message me for the video you’d like!

Link to review

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how absolutely amazing this video is, each dress was jaw dropping and breath taking 

Thank you so incredibly much 😍😍😍

please message me which vid you’d like! I appreciate you! 

Link to review

Where do I even start?? It's almost as if each outfit highlights a different part of her beautiful curvy physique, like getting 4 mini videos all in one. The audio is superb as well 🥴

We love you Lauren ♥️

I love you!!! 
please message me which video you’d like! ❤️ Thank you so much!!!

Link to review

It is so hot listening to you talk about your fatness. Incredibly sexy. Everyone at the wedding is gonna be ogling you.

Awe thank you!!! 
please message me which vid you would like! I appreciate you!

Link to review