2 Screenshots

About This File

This is Part 1 of this month's weigh in extravaganza! Part 2 is up right now, don't miss it!

July_Weigh_In_GIF_1.thumb.gif.f3aeb868ca87e3f48a0af23dbcbd2b3a.gifJuly_Weigh_In_GIF_2.thumb.gif.c4416f043facfb93f5fe9002d1ba34b7.gif

This month I am weighing in to show you my steady growth AND I'm trying recently outgrown clothes that are as large as a 3XL! Come join me this weight gain party that totals over 39 minutes!

First thing is first, how much did I gain? - Of course I hop on the scale to see how much weight I have put on, but unlike past months I also give you a clear shot of my feet stepping on - I am reaching an all time high, you need to see the scale for yourself! 

Here comes the fun - Now, I am trying on tons of clothes that I have recently outgrown. In Part 1 I will be trying on every piece of outgrown clothing from size 3XL to 1XL, and in Part 2 I will be trying on sizes XL through Medium!

It's truly astonishing how tight and compressed everything from a size 3XL and smaller has become, and that becomes obvious in this clip! I am surprised of how obese I'm actually getting. Come watch me struggle on each piece of clothing and celebrate my new weight in this clip and the second part!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What's hotter than a fat girl trying on tiny clothes? Turns out it's a fat girl trying on not tiny clothes. We get to see Rosie's sweet self try to cram her beautiful flab into XL outfits and, oh no, these don't fit either! What's a girl to do?

It's no wonder these plus size outfits don't fit Rosie's body anymore, because...look how thick she's gotten! Overflowing boobs, a big ol' beer belly, and that gorgeous, jiggly butt (highlighted sexily by an oh-so-little g-string). That cute double chin- or is it triple now? Those squeezable arms. A feast for the senses, all of it, and not just looks, either. Rosie's cooing voice is just too damn hot throughout!

I'm usually take-it-or-leave-it about the actual number someone weighs, but when Rosie hefts herself onto the scale and it was much more than I thought it would be, well: sploosh. I couldn't wait to watch the second clip; I bought it immediately!

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video!!

We start off with the stunning and charismatic @RosieMarieFeedee weighing herself, while dressed in a gorgeous figure-hugging dress.  She discusses where her amazing gain is manifesting itself - she draws particular attention to her adorable double-chin and ever-growing belly.  (Personally, I'm also noticing the growth in her face and arms - delicious!)

After showing us the scale (which she's maxing out!), take a deep breath because the next view is the stunning Rosie standing in front of us in skimpy black lingerie.  She looks brain-explodingly gorgeous and super-thick!  As always, when she talks Rosie is really expressive with her sexy voice and beautiful face.  (This is one of my favourite things about her.) 

It's so awe-inspiring to see how happy and proud Rosie is at the fact she's outgrown so many of the clothes she tries on here.  It's like a visible, tangible marker of her achievements.  (And, as Rosie points out, these are NOT clothes from years ago - these are clothes bought in the last twelve months!)

There are so many good things going on in this video that it would be ridiculous for me to try to cover them all.  Suffice to say, Rosie is extremely fun and sweet and great, sexy company as she pours, squeezes, wiggles, and jiggles her breath-taking physique into a range of tight and out-grown clothes.

FANTASTIC!!  

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Already a couple of phenomenal reviews for this one that say pretty much what I would say a good deal better than I'd be able to say it, so I'll just add a few additional points that stood out to me.  One is the value for the price - it really is incredible, especially when you consider the top-rate video quality that Rosie consistently provides and the fact that this is nearly twenty minutes long.

Rosie's positive, upbeat attitude makes the time fly by as it is genuinely fun and entertaining to listen to her as you watch her struggle with various articles of clothing which can no longer contain her figure.  It's a shame that some of them which may appear to the viewer to at least sort of fit are uncomfortably constrictive for Rosie.  A couple of the dresses in particular were very attractive as they hugged every contour of her form - just a little bit too tightly now though to save them from storage or the consignment store. 😉

Overall, a very fun, sexy, and marvelously-produced clip!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘😍❤️

Link to review