Milestone Weigh-in | 07.10.21 Weigh-in and Measurements

$9.99

(14 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I may have topped last month's weigh-in! This month I gained over 10lbs and 5.5" inches! This weigh-in also marks a very special milestone for me as a gaining feedee 🙂 Measurements, POV weigh-in, and some couchside fat chat ❤️ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I purchased this back in 2021. I honestly thought I had reviewed this video back in 2021. Luckily I wrote comments back in 2021. I have actually watched this video multiple times over the years. Personally I think this is one of GoodGirlGrow's better videos on Curvage. The fact that it is so rewatchable makes it a great video. I have to say this is impressive sight. I feel like the mirror and camera angles make @goodgirlgrow look significantly larger than the previous measurement and weigh-in video. GoodGirlGrow does a great job editing her videos to show all the great camera angles and does a great job recording her progress. I like the look of the red lingerie she is wearing in this video. It looks so pretty. She keeps saying she is a dumb cow. I have to strongly disagree with that statement. Anyone who knows how to achieve her weight goals so quickly, make such well made content that is so well edited is always impressive. This is one of the quickest posts being posted the day she made it yet has several camera cuts. I found it unique seeing the camera angle looking strait down. It is crazy that she can no longer see her feet when looking strait down and now has to lean to see the weigh scales. Just based upon the little bit I have watched thus far I would highly recommend buying this clip. 

Link to review
Upthendown2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When I saw the main picture for this video I knew it was a must get!  I was even more impressed than I thought I could be!  Holy shit did she do work last month!  I couldn't even make it to the measures and weigh in!  I think she starts a minute in but I couldn't focus on anything else!  I think that mirror is adding like 20 pounds.   Not saying she not fatter, but god damn!  So far one of the best videos I've seen!

Link to review

My favorite part is when you realize how much you’ve actually gained in total so far on this growth journey and out of pure shock can only say: “I’m fat!😳

Love this video GGG, every day you’re turning more into the hefty cow that you are meant to be and it’s beautiful to witness. 😍🥰

And yes, you certainly are fat 🐷😉

Response from the author:

Hahaha! What can I say, nothing gets by me—especially food

Link to review
Emmaaa

super hot!!!

you look so big now it almost blew my mind lol. esp the first person phone shots, like i wouldn't have expected your belly to stick out that far 🥵

loved the different angles we got from the mirror

Yayy! Thank you 🙂 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Wickers39

Been following GGG for years and doesn't get much better than this :) excited to see what the future holds!!!

Spoiler alert: I get fatter 😋

Link to review
Jay Rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic video! As always, her measurements and weigh-in is great, and the way she's so enthusiastic about doing it and the gains she has is just infectious to watch. It's also naturally humorous to see her realization in the end about her milestone.

Looking forward to seeing more as she continues to grow like a good girl should. :D 

Love to hear such sweet things from one of my day ones ❤️

Link to review
akula1369

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Even if you've bought her last weigh-in, this video is pretty shocking.  GGG is fatter and rounder than she's ever been before, and still growing rapidly.  Measuring in front of the mirror, you get to see her newly plumped body from all angles.  Trust me, if you've seen even GGGs most recent videos, you'll be genuinely shocked at how huge she is.

I didn’t think I could top my last weigh in, but here we are 😉

Link to review
Guest Ziggystardust

I’d been popping in and out of curvage from time to time in the last couple months. Rarely visiting and just browsing the local feed. Seen this clip and couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the size GGG has gotten to and I mean shocked was an understatement! Her gut is filled with lard compared to her once small frame many many months ago (a year ago perhaps). I mean you can seriously tell the calories are multiplying every week. Those measurements don’t lie and that’s obvious for anyone with decent vision!

GGG looks even more gorgeous with every added pound x well worth it 

Why, thank you :) flattered I caught your eye 

Link to review
pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW this video is AWESOME 😁.  I can't believe how BIG you look in the mirror at the start of video, the way your huge gut bulges out, and your thick thighs!  You couldn't believe that you gained 1.5" on your "waist", but I sure can... your topgut has really blossomed in the past few weeks, so it makes sense to me!  I love how out of breath you're getting just moving around to take measurements, you're getting so out of shape... and growing into a much better shape 🤰!  Based on your video last week, you have gained about 1 pound every day for the past week... what a Good Good Girl you've been Growing!  Drinking heavy cream regularly, stuffing yourself every night before bed... the results show for themselves, and you are really starting to look HUGE, like a legit wide, bloated, plump fat girl now!  Now that you know what that kind of eating regimen can do to your body, please please please keep stuffing yourself every day, if you can try to drink a pint of heavy cream every day, and you're going to see MAJOR results by next month!  I'm so excited for you, this is the point where your gain really takes off and you transition from a once-athletic-but-now-chubby girl to a she's-so-fat-i-can't-believe-she-was-ever-athletic girl!! 😍

I’ll do my best 😋❤️

Link to review
jj22

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow, another great video from the phenomenal @goodgirlgrow!

Clad in sexy red lingerie, GGG looks BIG as she measures her growing body.  I honestly think that mirrors are undervalued when it comes to filming vids like this - in effect, we're getting another camera angle without the need for the model to actually have a second camera.  Anyway, GGG totally gets this, obviously - because she's standing in front of a large mirror, so you'll need one eye on her and one eye on her reflection.  Or you could watch the vid multiple times.

Anyway, GGG looks truly SENSATIONAL.  I loved the way she kind of got distracted from the measuring by how good she looks.  Throughout, she provides a charming, sexy, entertaining commentary.  She's padding out all over, and I especially want to give a shout-out to her pretty face and her double chin.  AWESOME!

After the weigh-in, GGG sits down and talks about how she feels about her recent growth and how she's done it.  I might just be fantasising here, but I think she turns herself on a little.  

Beyond drooling over GGG's looks, I'm also increasingly fascinated by a side of things that GGG is clearly really into: the interconnected ideas of achievement, accomplishment, goals, targets, and pride.  Love it!

Check out her super-cute realisation about the significance of her new weight right at the end.  GGG is a such a fucking adorable babe.

After viewing this video, just out of curiosity, I had a look at GGG's very first Curvage video - a stuffing from October 2018.  The change from then to now is ASTONISHING.  Long may her growth continue - the mind boggles to think what she may look like in another year or two.

A superb video!

Wow!! Thank you for your super thoughtful review :) and omgggg my 2018 stuff was so cringey 😅

Link to review