Milestone Weigh-in | 07.10.21 Weigh-in and Measurements

$9.99

(14 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I may have topped last month's weigh-in! This month I gained over 10lbs and 5.5" inches! This weigh-in also marks a very special milestone for me as a gaining feedee 🙂 Measurements, POV weigh-in, and some couchside fat chat ❤️ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So you are ballooning as we speak. I can’t say enough how incredibly sexy and beautiful this video is. Your belly is becoming it’s own now omg I can’t wait to see you in the future and I’m gonna have to buy 🤷‍♂️❤️

I bought this video but have not watched it all the way through yet. I watched the first 7 minutes on my phone; but had to stop because my home internet was lagging too much. I have to say this is impressive. I feel like the mirror and camera angles make @goodgirlgrow look significantly larger than the previous measurement and weigh-in video. GoodGirlGrow does a great job editing her videos to show all the great camera angles and does a great job recording her progress. I like the look of the red lingerie she is wearing in this video. It looks so pretty. She keeps saying she is a dumb cow. I have to strongly disagree with that statement. Anyone who knows how to achieve her weight goals so quickly, make such well made content that is so well edited is always impressive. This is one of the quickest posts being posted the day she made it yet has several camera cuts. I found it unique seeing the camera angle looking strait down. It is crazy that she can no longer see her feet when looking strait down and now has to lean to see the weigh scales. Just based upon the little bit I have watched thus far I would highly recommend buying this clip. 

Halloween is approaching! With this in mind, I think we should put more emphasis on the "grow" in GoodGirlGrow! That is, we should not only feed you fatter and fatter, but bigger and bigger! How would you like to be a 50-Foot Good Girl Grow for Halloween? Just a literal giant fatty that's getting hornier and hangrier by the minute! You stomp your way across the city demanding that your colossally fat body be fondled and fed by all the puny mortals below! Many will fear you, many more will worship you but all must feed you! And you'll just... keep...eating... and growing...and eating...and getting FATTER. #goodgirlgrowzilla

Just an idea. I heard somewhere the thought of being really fat AND really giant gives ya the horns. 😝

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.