3 Screenshots

About This File

Brooke's summer body has gone from fit to flabby! Summer is just around the corner and Brooke's best friends are starting to notice the weight Brooke has packed on recently, and have convinced Brooke to try and exercise again. 

In this video clips, Brooke 'attempts' an old workout from her fit skinny days. Lots of squats, push ups and sit ups!  Brooke's workout fails and she is left feeling hot, sweaty and out of breath! 💦💦

Watch Brooke wobble her big fat ass until she collapses into a big sweaty mess! 

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

And I don't need to spend my money either. 

Another Curvage model on here named Devdend doesn't ever show her nipples. As you can see there are no reviews on her videos which indicates that her videos are not selling.

I assume that the models on here are running a business and trying to make money. The more responsive business owners are to feedback, the more customers they will get.

On 11/10/2018 at 2:04 AM, SomeGuy5051 said:

And I don't need to spend my money either. 

Another Curvage model on here named Devdend doesn't ever show her nipples. As you can see there are no reviews on her videos which indicates that her videos are not selling.

I assume that the models on here are running a business and trying to make money. The more responsive business owners are to feedback, the more customers they will get.

While your last comment is true, I don't believe your second one is accurate at all. There are probably more videos on here that don't show nipples than do and sell just as good if not better. Compering this to one person is too small of a sample size, I'm sorry that people have to deal with dicks like you. Keep up the great work Brooke, you're looking fantastic!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.