3 Screenshots

About This File

You are seated below me, looking up at my fat giantess self.

I just finished most of my food, belly is so full it's all tight and bloated but to be a good girl you have to finish all of your food and I am not done yet 😭

Β 

I am struggling, it hurts like hell and I get dizzy but i finished everything for you πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—Β 

Β 

I show you how MASSIVE I am in the end, I stand up over you and hope you are really proud of me.

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

fatty-feeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved every second of it you looked huge and the angle with u standing was so hot 100000/10 would recommendΒ 

Response from the author:

Oh thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈΒ 

Standing up like that blows my mind every time. How the hell can a body do this??Β 

Β 

Β 

Link to review
Nirvana93

Another great video. I love the POV you used. I wish you were a giantess, I feel like I might end up in your big belly!Β πŸ˜‹

Link to review
Lad

The best possible view anyone could ask for her. That massive gluttonous belly is on full display here. Super sexy and defintely worth the buy!

Thank you so much for this review!Β 

Check DMs 😏

Link to review
Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anyone who loves a huge soft belly from the incredibly sexy underbelly view should absolutely get this video. Her belly is huge, and almost always seems to be stuffed to the max. I hope she continues pushing herself like this through her weight gain journey! :)Β 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❀️

Thank you dearest πŸ’—

Link to review