4 Screenshots

About This File

My belly is massive these days, and my core control isn't great, but I decided it was time to try sucking my fat in and out. When I suck in my belly my lower and upper belly flatten quite a bit, leaving just some hanging pudge. When I take a deep exhale my belly rapidly expands to its true fat form. I turn to show you my belly from both sides, and from the front on, allowing you to see what I look like from different angles. As I suck my belly in you're able to see my true hourglass form. 
At the end of the video I ploop my fat ass on the bed and take a seat. I suck in my belly while sitting down. I hold my breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling and letting my belly rapidly expand and fill my lap. 
Clip features: sucking belly in and out from multiple sides and angles, including up close shots

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

🤩WOW, There’s definitely no sucking in and hiding that glorious fat belly anymore!! Love watching her try to suck her gut in but fails miserably!! It’s so damn hot!! 🥵 overall short sweet videos with lots of great views😍

Link to review