4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time you realize what you're really here for, to feed me, to grow me, and to make me absolutely huge. You have always been fascinated by my fat, but the time has come for you to truly contribute to it in a meaningful way. You better start properly fattening me up. You were put on this beautiful earth to feed me, you are here to dedicate your life to feeding me. Your whole life is just my belly, and it's all that should truly matter to you. You work so that you can feed me, you sacrifice so that I can get fatter, you are just here to make me fatter. 

You might not realize it but you hold the power to making me even fatter if you don't feed me I might just waste away. We wouldn't want that! We want my belly fat and ballooning with lard. So just think about how much fatter you can get me with some proper feeding. There could be soooo much more of me to grab and play with. Lucky for you I'm a girl with an ample appetite, I want food and I want it NOW! So stop waiting, and start feeding. Start hustling to make me fatter, start centering your life around growing me. You're here to make me fat, so you better start living up to it! 

Clip features: light belly button play, fat goddess, fat brat, up-close shot of belly, light submission to BBW brat feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.