7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weight gain shake. Mega funnel. Two girls. Girl on girl belly play. Fat chat. 9+ minutes

Casey and Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, are always up to something fattening whenever they get together... it's no wonder they've both packed on about 10lbs each since they first started hanging out. Casey ordered a mega funnel for them to use during their feedings together. So of course, she mixed up one of her famous weight gain shakes for them to share to test it out.

Candice and Casey slurp down the WG shake effortlessly, getting it all over themselves like the greedy piggies they are. As always, they can't seem to keep their hands off of each other. Casey teasing Candice that she better funnel faster before Casey devours it all. They play with each other's gorgeous, swollen bellies and tease each other as they chug along. 

They finish up the entire shake and play with each other.. talking about how fat they are and how fat they hope to become together. It's always a good time when Candice and Casey get together, so at the end of this video you will find a charming and hysterical blooper reel that includes some of their fat little struggles that occurred while filming 😂  RIP Casey's carpet. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

getatmedog

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was a very fun and super sexy clip of two lovely ladies being adorable and greedy pigs. Casey has been such a good influence on Candice and I loved getting to watch them really go for it here. They were obviously loving every second of it and it really shows. I especially thought it was hot watching Candice's face as she guzzled that ridiculous shake. Keep this up ladies! We're here for it!

Response from the author:

Thank youuu ❤️ we are only going to get fatter and fatter from here! ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There is nothing more saddening than malnourishment. Seriously, if you recall the most horrific images you've ever seen, very likely images of famine and starvation come to mind. Nobody is happy to see a very skinny person, it's horrible. Especially a young person, but really at any age. Even animals and cartoon characters are brutally pathetic when too thin. Face it, Fat is where it's at. Fat and Happy. Abundance and plentitude is historically celebrated. Every culture has a harvest feast, all of our holidays are centered around eating excessively. We talk about putting on weight during our holiday season. This is how we celebrate as humans, how we show our love for one another. Even something so simple as a romantic date always involves feeding each other.  
Casey and Candice obviously show a lot of love for each other in this clip. They cannot contain their happiness, teetering forever at the edge of giddyness. As they ingest thousands of calories over the course of minutes. These girls are the epitome of Joyfulness. Beautifully fat, wholesome and robust. And they are only getting fatter - at an alarming rate. They are just as excited about each other's blooming fat body as their own. Casey is enamored with Candices big plump titties and Candice cannot keep her hands off Casey's spectacularly fat belly. A very sexy thing is that they both seem to be catching up to each other's prized fat. Casey's breasts are blowing up, and Candiced belly is showing out heavily. This clip is hilariously candid, extremely personal and sexy af. Just these two sexy fat girls, in lingerie, feeding each other up real good. It's love. Fat girl love. 

Awww thank you always my sweet Jack ❤️ 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey and Candice have become the dynamic duo of stuffings and big bellies!😍 I love seeing these two together and in this video they are really enjoying themselves and having a lot of fun with each other. Casey REALLY wants Candice to be sooo FAT and bloated, and Candice just can’t keep her hands off of Casey’s plump form. Actually, they both can’t keep their hands off of each other!❤️ Watching these two slurp up a chocolate shake and getting messy is one of the hottest things I’ve seen!🤤 I wish I was there to give them and extra hand and inflate these two plump piggies! The bloopers is the funniest I’ve seen and a first in Casey’s videos, I’d love to see more of them in the future!

Link to review
Jay Rock

Such a sexy, amazing video! It was so hot seeing Casey just inhale every drop of that shake (well, almost), and Candice slowly going through her first until Casey threatens to drink hers and starts gulping down. 😍

Definitely don't want to skip this one!

Also, I'd pour one out for your carpet, but that's already kind of the problem, isn't it? 😅

Awwww hehe thank you so much ❤️ we sure do love being greedy girls for you! 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

best collab in the history of feederism goes to C and C!!! stunning as always!!! 

Awwww thank you ❤️ so happy to see you enjoying my clippies again! This review made my day!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️

Thank youuuu ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh what an amazing showing of two hogs in action. Liquid spilled everywhere. There bodies fatter than ever. All about getting fat. The only goal. So hottt

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
pgtip00

Two greedy fat piggies chugging weight gain shake? YES PLEASE!

The gainy girl double act is at it again and doing what they do best - being greedy fat gorgeous piggies. These two are so into each other it's plain for all to see. Candice so admires Casey's big fat belly, and Casey cannot get enough of Candice's big boobs. They so cute together, not to mention sexy. This was so much fun to watch. Lots of giggling - and jiggling, a bit of fun mess and lots and lots of expansive plush flesh. Love it! 

This review made me smile so big. You are the best. Thank you always ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

These 2 are soooo fucking sexy together and oh my gosh....Casey's gut, at the end, is so gosh darn round and messy. It's the hottest sexy blob I've ever laid eyes on! Candice rubs it all over and Casey's huge double chin just spreads out as she basks in the aftermath of her gluttony. Casey and Candice are going no where except absolutely ENORMOUS and I'm all here for it!!!! Buy this clip!!!! 🥵

Thank you so so much. This means more than you know ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Another 5 star clip from the fat dynamic duo, Casey and Candice! If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would. This was so sexy to see them both chugging down Through their multi-hose funnel with Casey’s homemade weight gain shake that has clearly contributed well to her gain. So now it can continue for Casey and hopefully help Candice catch up to Casey in weight and size as they both state would love to happen. It’s so hot as they remark on each other’s current size and where they hope it leads. I was very turned on when they point out that Casey has gained at such a rapid rate that the blue lingerie she’s wearing in this clip has already begun tearing apart as she turns to show the left side of her bottom half. I also enjoyed how they were a bit sloppy as they slurped down the shake with the occasional sip splashing and drizzling down each of their bellies. Casey especially looked extra swollen from the chugging and Candice was definitely jealous, and it was so sexy to hear Casey suggest a burger stuffing immediately to follow to help Candice reach that next level of fat despite being beyond full from the shake. So so hot 🥵 I’m so glad these two keep making clips together. Can’t wait for their next collaboration 😍🔥🔥👏

Ahhhh this is the sweetest review! Always ❤️ Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Oh man another video and I can't resist buying it love seeing these two fatties together and definitely should hang out all the time to gain. My favorite things was seeing them move from hose to the next hose and belly rubs and seeing them get a little messy wanted to lick those bellies clean 😍 good job on this one 

Hehehe thank you so much! SO happy you loved it ❤️❤️ 

Link to review