5 Screenshots

About This File

In this casual clip, Kelli takes you with her as she walks around her building and the city in clothes that she's most definitely outgrown. See her in jeans and tight t shirts as well as a body-hugging dress, all of which place her curves on full display.
Her massive gut bounces and wobbles over the sides of her jeans while her hanging belly fat jiggles with every step she takes. When she goes down the stairs, her gut is practically jumping! She must have no shame walking around with her blubber on display like that. You also see her struggle up the stairs and hear her huffing and puffing like the out of shape piggy she is 😏

(Low angle, fat in public, tight clothes)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pudgelover25

Kelli has one of the best muffin tops around. Her belly's jiggle is flat out intoxicating. I love seeing a chubby belly peeking out of a shirt. This clip is so cute. If you love muffin tops and chubby babes walking around in public then this video will make you happy.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
bangs15

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You can tell when a model is really into this stuff when they have literally an artistic nuanced eye for what's hot about it. Amazing video, execution, and person.

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I would love ❤️ to see you do another one especially when you are wearing jeans 👖 it looked so cute , stunning and super hot 😍🥰so very lovely 😊🌈💕

Link to review
Guest Varyx96

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

LA, the land of palms, in n out, long beaches, perfect temperature, skinny girls on the beach.. and there’s kjb, that proudly wears her fat gut (a prize after years of commitment) and walks around, making it jiggle with a lot of effort(love the heavy breathing). 
This video really shows how fat kelli got, I really recommend it!!

Link to review
nfb

Voyeur-ish perfection, following along with a hefty girl as she waddles through her day. That flabby, jiggling pudge underneath that shirt- sweetie, I don't think that fits anymore!

Link to review
bradjohnsonme

Holy hell. Especially in that green shirt, imagine what the people walking by were thinking. Like “damn that is a fat lazy woman look at the bottom of her gut hanging out the bottom of her shirt.” Little do they know you used to have a flat stomach. Just keep getting fatter and lazier please. 

Link to review
pj44

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love seeing a girl in a t-shirt that's normal-to-loose on her arms and boobs, but is straining tight on her bulging jiggling gut, and this video did not disappoint!  You've grown quite the soft round belly, haven't you? 🤰  The way your flabby stomach peeks out from under your shirt is scandalously sexy 😍.  And those poor stairs, groaning and creaking under your substantial weight 🤤.  You've gone from a fit athlete to a confident fat girl that lets it all hang out, and you only want to get bigger... so HOT 🔥

Link to review