4 Screenshots

About This File

!DDLG ROLEPLAY! You're Candice's Daddy and she sends you a surprise while your at work... Like the good little fatty she is, she sends a clip of herself chugging her gaining shake for you in several angles to show every inch of her beautiful growing body. You've had around a very strict diet to ensure a maximum gain and she's been putting in a lot of extra credit... She's gotten chubbier faster than you ever believed possible and she's insatiable... BEGGING for you to fill her several times a day. ...  She knows you wouldn't want to miss this and can't wait for you to be home to fill her again...🤭 What are you waiting for, open up the attachment!! 😝

I hope you enjoy this clip, it was so erotic to film and rewatching while editing has me all worked up all over again. Be sure to leave a review if you enjoy it, it helps me a lot and reading your reviews always makes so happy and proud. 💗 Thank you for all of your support. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

This is a wonderful video! Candice is such a good girl, showing off her growing curves in every angle and chugging all that gaining shake like a champ. The only thing that would make this video better is if I was the one holding the funnel! 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Love watching Candice moan as she gulps down a funnel full of calories. She needs to be filled up multiple times a day to keep that delicious belly growing and it looks like she is determined to have that happen 💗

Link to review

If you haven't already, I recommend that you grab her last funnel feed from March, this year. Watch it first and then watch this one for maximum viewing pleasure. You'll be stunned by how big, and insatiable she's gotten in the last four months. From sweet, hungry 'Chubby Doll', to huge, greedy 'Daddy's Growing Piggy', it's sexy as hell.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Candice showing what a good girl she is getting fatter each day with loads of highcalorieshakes running down like it was water. different angles to see all of her stunning plump body and the extremely HOT talking makes this clip realllly hot! , this clip is outstanding so get this one guys and girls!

Link to review