Eating Myself Out Of Husband's Clothes While I Answer Questions & Chug Beer

$9.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Yesterday, I decided to steal Hubby's clothes while he was at work, chug some beer, and answer questions about how my weight gain has changed certain things about my life, and how explosive my sex life is now that I'm a Big Girl... sadly, I only answered maybe 12, because soon I was **, bloated, and turned on. I had to try on three different pairs of pants before finally finding some that would fasten over my gut - but maybe they only fastened because my fat jiggly thighs literally shredded the seams as soon as I pulled on the pants. After three beers, I'm super tipsy, and suddenly all I want in the entire world is to destroy these clothes. I devour everything in the house, from hot dogs to bagels to Oreos, multiple beers, and mixed drinks. I stuffed myself so full that not only did I completely destroy these clothes, but my belly STILL has an angry red line on it (the next day.) He was very happy to come home and find his clothes exploding with my fat and all of his snacks in my belly.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wgbrowser

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video of a fat wife ruining her husband's clothes while over indulging to the max

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Tony_syb

Absolutely amazing. Seeing you tear those clothes was just😍

on another note, you have some amazing burps👍

Link to review