2 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty and Shar have a craving for cake. 

They tower up 5 chocolate cakes and tuck in, washing it down with milk and cream.

Enjoy these little piggies stuffing on all fours in matching bikinis.

Kitty & GS x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely incredible to watch from beginning to end. Wearing matching outfits and taking turns eating from a platter of cakes on all fours while spraying cream in their greedy mouths like proper pigs. Lovely views of all your growing curves, epsecially your sexy wide bums as you bend over and eat cake with no hands. Your work solo is already stellar, but when you two get together, its otherworldly levels of good. Double the sexiness, double the greed, double the soft jiggly goodness. A true winning combination and proof that good things come in pears, I mean pairs 🍐😉😂. Love the matching outfits. Thanks for making such awesome content and I hope you two stay BFF (Beautiful Feedee Friends) for a good while, because Im addicted to the two of you like you are to cake 🤤🤤🤤.

PS. Love the ending of this. So cute

Link to review
StuffitInn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You two are simply amazing together pushing each other too new limits and levels of gluttony! Watching you guys eat like this is my favourite thing on the planet 🌎 

Excellent clip I will watch again and again.

Link to review
Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

KP and GS with their huge wide asses in the air and soft heavy tummies pendulously low, take turns making lightwork to devour a super-stack of cake, forcing big mouthfuls into their greedy, pretty cake-holes.

The cake is washed down with a dense full-fat milk, which pours down the open-mouthed, overweight girls faces 🤤

GS and KP continue to spread their heavy selves out, on their ever-widening fat asses, cake inbetween their thick thighs, again taking turns to pick up a a huge slab each too gorge on, practically shoving it into their faces, accompanied by moans of satisfaction as both girls look like they’re about to pop!! 👏🏻🍰😳😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another must have video from kitty-piggy joined by shar. I didn't reliase you had a whole stack of cakes until it started wow 😍 love the way you are stuffing the cakes down taking really big bites while shar looked like she was struggling to keep up with you. Plus the milk dripping down you chin 😍 amazing, plus how your belly is so much bigger than shar's too. She is going to gain so much weight hanging out with you. 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Never knew watching two girls in bikini eating cake could be so hot! Must watch 🔥

Link to review

Just WOW!!

Here we get to see the power of Kitty's calorie intake as she squares up to a huge portion of cake and tucks in with enthusiastic pleasure for the resulting increase to her expanding hip and belly girth. Which is already showing the signs of a developing shelf.

From start to finish the girls pile the high calorie cake down with no mercy as there bodies begin to turn the huge treat into new fat and exquisitely deposit it on their soft developing curves.

To aid the cake consumption portions of full fat milk is enjoyed with some soft belly rubs to soothe the pleasurable pain of fullness to a content level... WARNING - Beware of some serious cake damage in this video....

Great quality and very sensually undertaken....

Link to review
itisreallyme

2 beautiful women being greedy together. I would have liked some interaction between the models, maybe some encouragement or teasing. Overall though it was really fun.

Link to review
J Serfontein

One of the hottest things I've seen in a long time. Just the way Kitty lusts after all those cakes (there's more than one, because honestly these piggies can eat). Watching Kitty stuff herself is intensely sexy - she looks so hot and loving every second feasting on so many calories. God, watching Kitty shove massive handfuls of cake between her greedy lips and the milk running down her cleavage as she guzzles it like she just doesn't care. Swoon!

It's going to be amazing watching you grow bigger and softer Kitty, can't wait to see more from you.😍

Link to review