Tight Dress, Big Belly

$5.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip starts with some sensual, way more than tipsy dancing and belly play. I'm reeeeeally feeling myself in this skintight dress 😈

I sit down on the couch and tell you how much I love my fat body, describing some of my favorite parts 🐷 I’m always so amazed at just how huge my belly looks on camera, and I can't keep my hands off of it : )  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This video is awesome. The sexy heels and tight curve hugging dress, pretty face and plump curvaceous body are just the complete package of hotness. Her belly is so round from all the bulging fat and then bloated with alcohol which really pushes that dress to the max. There is so much soft fat spilling out in all directions that when she grabs her thick love handles, the top of her plump breasts wobble. 

Response from the author:

My hands went straight to my belly after reading your review 😍 it made me…excited 😛

Link to review

Sooooo…I’m like really really turned on by what I just witnessed here. This is definitely the sexiest hottest video of ChubbieBunnie😍 I was entirely hypnotized by the first half of her dancing and jiggling her bloated form. I love her beautiful face, it’s so plump and cute, and her added round figure makes her look even more cuter!❤️ Her belly is so round! She really looks like she’s pregnant! But her gigantic booty was definitely my favorite! I love a fat girl who has a big round booty that just needs to get slapped and played with, it’s so yummy to look at❤️🤤❤️ And when she lays back to show the entirety of her big belly, she looks like she’s drooling with ecstasy at the feeling of just how BIG she is! She really explains all the hot and sexy details about her and just how much she loves the feeling of being big and round! This is a very hot and delicious video that y’all have to get and see! I’m hooked!

Link to review
Unk0wn1

Such an insanely hot video. ChubbieBunnie is just stunning and watching her get so ** that she's just lost in showing off her body and playing with all her fat is such a treat. She's looking so curvy in her dress which clearly is struggling to contain her and her dancing and moves only strain it further. Totally worth grabbing and giving a watch! 

Link to review

Wow what a nice job you did with this video! I loved to see you your big bloated belly in this cute dress.

I could literally see how hot you felt during the video😍 And so sensual.

And from scene by scene you can see how your your eyes getting smaller from the alcohol haha.

Great video!🥂🔥

Hopefully there will be more to see from that day😏

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! 🤗💕 all that wine definitely got to me 😜

Link to review