6 Screenshots

About This File

Join Kat and @RosieMarieFeedee for a sensual bath time, while they hand feed each other fruit and play with each other's wet, soapy bodies. They can't help but moan in pleasure as they bounce in the tub, trying to not create a tidal wave all over the floor. 

*Remember, Kat has a praise kink and eats when she's happy - so keep her happy by leaving a review! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

These girls need to stop hitting my weak points or I’ll else I’ll likely end up forever lost in their clips, constantly buying and rewatching every day 😂😂😂 love the moans and faces on this one from Kat and Rosie, as well as the image (burned into my brain like a magnificent fire) of these two beauties fingering their cute, deep navels 😍😍😍 and for TWO BUCKS???? Get it now, seriously 🤩

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

Wow! Can't wait to see what other plans the two of you have lined up!

Link to review
fat_elf

You know, a sensual bath with somebody is often not as sexy as it sounds, being a cramped thing to try. On the other hand, this is a very roomy bath, and these are two big, *beautiful* women who want a long, sensual bath together.

Not only that, but these two are clearly enjoying their own soft bodies and each others, and even during their bath, they haven't stopped filling up their own bellies and each other's, still not quite satisfied with the already fat, soft, sexy bellies.

Pretty. Plump. Perfect.

Link to review