5 Screenshots

About This File

Kristina is BACK with heavy cream! Finally!
This time in a micro cow print bikini dressed up like a fat heifer she’s destined to be.
this is one of my hottest clips to date, indulging in the idea of becoming a cow has been a fantasy for so long, now that it’s a reality… well let’s just say I’ve never been so turned on before!

Kristina is mooing like a good girl in this clip just for you, Kristina talks about how she wants you to breed her and fatten her up even more! She can’t seem to get enough cream pumped inside her, she needs your encouraging so that she can become the sweet plump cow you desire her to be!

in this video you will hear mooing, moaning, groaning, heavy cream burps, belly slapping, you’ll get to see Kristina twerk her fat in her tiny little cow costume, fat chat, laying down angle and playing with my belly, talking about how turned on I’m getting just thinking about being YOUR OWN COW! (Plus so much more)

you don’t want to miss this video! the only thing that could make this video even better is more heavy cream😈😈😈

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

2bitlover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jeez, Kristina is so cute 😍😍😍 in her little cow outfit, belly full of cream, talking throughout, showing the full extent of her chugging! The end especially is (ahem) hard to “sit still watching” 😉 the close up of her fat tummy, her moans, and shaking of her rolls would make even the strongest man weak 😍 once again, a great price for the content, only about 5 bucks for 14 minutes of delicious belly/breeding content 😍 I wonder what Kristina would look like pregnant? 🤔 she’d probably have trouble getting out of bed, I’m sure, with such a tight, enormous gut 😉 this clip certainly makes one’s fantasies wander 😊😊😊

Response from the author:

This review has me blushing! Thank you so much! I wonder myself but I mean I def can pass as one with a belly my size hehe. Thank you again for your lovely review❤️

Link to review